Chapter 171: King and Empress

POV 3rd Person

Crop Cruach immedialty punched the pig in his stomach, making him crash into a wall nearby. Gogmagog tried to hit the Dragon with his armor but the Rook blocked the attack with his arm. He then threw a fire ball at the machine, causing the bricks nearby to start melting.

Valerie: I thought we wanted to keep the castle in one single piece.

Crom: I'll finish them quickly. Don't worry.

He then rushed at both of his enemies and crashed them into a brick wall. Behind this wall was the water from earlier. The Evil Dragon dropped his opponent into it and watched as they struggled to swim. Well, Gogmagog just fell down and didn't even try to get back up...

Referee: Both Rooks of Lady Lucifer's team have been eliminated.

However, the Dragon didn't notice that the water splashed on him. He suddenly fell on his knees.

Crom: Argh! I guess it's most effective on a fire user!

Valerie kneeled to his level.

Crom: Don't touch me! It will sap your power as well!

Valerie: Crom, that's my role. You don't need to worry about me.

She put her hands on his arm, where the water was and started to heal him. Soon enough, Crom Cruach was back at full power but Tepes fell uncouncious.

Referee: The Pawn of Eos Infernus was eliminated!

Eos, Yasaka and Latia walked in the higher levels of the castle when they were met by the two Pawns. Bikou got his baton out and Salamander Tomita walked towards the group, his long tail behind him.

Eos: Bikou, if you tell me how this water works, you won't suffer.

Bikou: Heh, might as well tell you... It comes from our second Knight. She can create this water and manipulate it's flow with her staff. And, she can as well control who in her vision gets affected by the energy loss.

Yasaka: So that's why Arthur was fine.

Bikou: Right... but those who are not in her field of view are always affected.

Latia quickly teleported behind the monkey and tried to kick him in the neck. However, Bikou was fast enough to duck down, making the leg of his opponent kick nothing but air. He then tried to hit her in the stomach with his baton but the Queen slowed down time and dodged the assault.

Bikou: Not bad... Hey, Sala, how about we show them our power?

Salamander Tomita: As you wish.

The lizard Youkai then disappeared.

Yasaka: Invisibility. This is nothing new. Hey! He still has a smell, you can get him with that!

Bikou: Do you now?

He tapped his baton on the ground and purple smoke came out from the brick on the ground and got into the nose of the three.

Eos: I can't smell anymore...

Bikou: Gotcha! Now, finish them!

Eos: He's gonna aim for the most dangerous one... which means the one whose closest to one of them... Latia, dodge!

Latia: Wha-

She was then pounded into the ground, destroying the brick beneath them and fell into the water.

Eos: No!

Bikou: Ahahah! Serves you ri-

Eos instantly punched the monkey in the gut, destroying his armor and making him fall uncouncious.