Biography update

Hey!

So, since Eos gained new powers and changed a bit, I decided to make an update on his biography. I won't repeat the powers he already had because that's annoying.

Personnality: Since Eos met Rias' peerage, he became a bit more opened to people. Of course, he still doesn't care about the death of those he doesn't love but he learned to build more relationships and actually has friends now. Also, he discovered that he can't really say no when one of the girls asks him for something.

Golden Hell Fire: This is the combination of Hell Fire and Holy energy. This fire can be forged into metal, allowing the creation of weapons. It also has the ability to break dimensions, making it able to creat wormholes as well as make the attacks of his weapons intangible for certain materials.

Power Beyond Infinity: The white aura that Eos uses. When he is in this state, he will automaticly scale to whoever he is fighting and become stronger than them. This form goes beyond the normal limits of Eos' body but still has limits on it's own. Eos can't take on Great Red with it for now (he says he can but that's only arrogance) This limit can be trained to be further than what it is originally. No matter what, Eos, as of chapter 79, is the strongest good guy with a large gap to the second being Issei/Valianah.