Chapter 79: Beyond Infinity

POV 3rd Person

The aura around Eos surprised Lilith. For the first time in her existence, she felt... something.

Lilith: What... are you?

Eos didn't answer instantly. His eyes narrowed and before the Dragon could even blink, the man was behind her. She turned around, shocked that someone was able to escape her eyes.

Eos: I am a Nephilim. The strongest being in the universe if you will.

Issei got into his Cardinal Crimson Promotion and engaged Lucifer. However, as expected, the Devil destroyed his armor by the thought, punching him away.

Rizevim: What did you expect?

Issei growled as everyone went to attack the Devil. However he just jumped into the air and sent out a powerful blast of energy. Kuroka and Koneko were fast enough to raise a barrier, getting supported by the magic users.

When the dust settled, Rias sent out a huge ball of destruction energy at the Devil. It touched him and caused a huge explosion. Rizevim was able to stop the attack with his hand but he was now focussed on Rias. He rushed to her and kicked her in the face, sending her crashing into the ground.

Rizevim: It is sad... I hoped you were on-

His focus on Rias made him vulnerable to the Holy lightning used by Akeno. The weakened Lucifer fell on his knees, crying in agony.

Lilith tried to punch Eos but he caught her fist and headbutted her, sending her crashing into a nearby building. He walked to her calmly.

Eos: You cannot win. And I don't want to hurt you.

The small Dragon, who was still a bit knocked by the bricks smashing her face, looked surprised.

Lilith: Why...?

Eos: You are the spawn of Ophis, right? You cannot be a bad person.

Her eyes widdened. She never actually met Ophis and she wanted to know her 'sister'. But she was still born because of Rizevim.

Ophis: I will serve my master.

She jumped at Eos and tried to jab him but the man just disappeared out of her sight. She looked around her but didn't see him. She was then hit by blue and gray flames from above, slowing her down and making her weaker.

Lilith: You... what did you do to me?

Eos was sitting on the roof of a building, making Lilith look up at him.

Eos: Surrender. This can stop right here.

Lilith: No. I am happy with him. He gives me treats and understand me.

Eos: Does he? I mean, you have the same depressed voice that Ophis had when I first met her. Now every time I come home, I get tackled into a hug.

Lilith: ... I... I don't care...

The man with the white aura sighed.

Eos: As you wish...

He then went beyond light speed and Lilith got hit in her stomach by the knee of the man, pounding her into the ground and making her spit out blood.

Eos: We could have avoided that.

Rizevim finally let out an aura, sending Akeno flying away. He got up weakly but quickly healed due to Sephiroth Graal. Ingvild then summoned Dragons to try and attack him. She was accompigned by Xenovia, shooting a beam with her Orichalcos sword. But nothing had any effect on the Devil. He was above them all. Only Eos could have a chance against them... Or maybe...