Chapter 7: Welsh Dragon! Balance Breaker!

POV 3rd person

Issei's eyes started to glow green as an aura of the same colour appeared around him.

Saji: I'm suppose to drain him, what's happening?

During this time Tsubaki was fighting Akeno, Koneko and Asia with her sacred gear, Mirror Alice, allowing her to reflect her opponants attack on them. Speaking of which...

Grayfia: The Rook and the Bishop of Lady Gremory have both been defeated!

Eos: Well... Rias lost an advantage here... And she wasn't able to use to Balance Breaker of Asia...

Serafall: Seems like my baby cute little darling sister Sona is gonna win!

Eos: Once again... I wouldn't be so sure about that...

Issei: I won't let you... win!

Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost

Issei: I will prove Prez... that I'm better than you! And better than him!

Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost

Issei: Welsh Dragon! Balance Breaker!

As he said those words, a crimson light illuminated the whole arena, shocking even the nobles themselves.

Eos smirked.

Eos: It seems like the fate of this game has been decided.

When light died down, the barrier was broken and Saji was on the ground. As for the other two...

Grayfia: The Knight and the Bishop of Lady Sitri have been defeated.

Issei could be seen in a shining red, dragon like armor.

Serafall: Wait! Soso! Is this why you?

Eos: Yes. Issei will become stronger... he could become a worthy opponant one day. And I need someone to hard counter him.

Sirzech: Wait are you talking about?! But she's-

Eos: Don't worry, my plans always work out in the end. And they always will.

Saji: Is this?!

Rias: Issei... you did it...

Rias then flew away to help Akeno, knowing that Issei would win this fight.

Boost

Issei: Admit you lost Saji.

Saji: Don't get cocky! Absorbtion Line!

But Issei, still promoted to knight, dodged and got behind Saji.

Saji: Huh?!

But he turned around to late, as the only thing he saw, was the red gauntlett, going straight into his face.

Saji crashed into a building but was not out yet.

Issei walked towards his rival but...

Issei: Arghhhh!!!!

He walked into a magic circle, placed earlier by Momo, locking him into place and inflincting heavy damage.

Saji: Don't underestimate us...

Boost

Saji: Stop it already. You're out Hyoudou!

Saji then shot his line into a magic circle. Five circles appeared around Issei and a line got out of each one of them came out a line that drained Issei.

Serafall: A duplication spell! Take that!

Boost

Sirzech: Is he seriously gonna loose after a hype moment like that?!