Chapter 25: A nun hunter?!

POV Eos

I woke up to a nice feeming down there... She was hidden under the covers so I couldn't know which of my servants it was... But this rough way of sucking my dick it must be...

Eos: Mhh~ Xenovia~!

She then came out of the shit and seemed angry.

Xenovia: Finally you wake up! We weren't able to wake you up even by punching you! So I sucked your dick because I was bored. Apparently it woke you up! Come on, we have a train to take.

She exited the bed.

Eos: Are you not gonna finish me?

She looked at me, then at my cock, then at the time and went back into bed.

Xenovia: That's only because we have time~.

After we were done, I quickly teleported us three to the train station where everyone was waiting for us.

Rias: What took you so long?

Eos: Hum... a blowjob.

Rias: Well... you could have just asked me.

My parents and Rias' said goodbye to us and the train started, going back to Kuoh.

While I was cuddling with my four girls on the couch (Rias on my lap, Xenovia on my chest, Akeno behind me and Ingvild under my arm) I noticed that Koneko was lying on Issei's lap.

Eos: Something happened beetween those two?

Akeno: Oh, when you met Kuroka, Issei was there to confort her. She gained trust in him even letting him see her nekomata feetures.

Eos: Good for them I guess. Asia's not with him?

Rias: She met an old friend of hers, a Devil she healed. A guy named Diodora Astaroth.

Eos: Diodora? Isn't this guy peerage full of former nuns?

Rias: What?!

Eos: I was tasked on spying on basically everyone during my training in the old days. And yeah, I saw that guy having sex with a harem dressed like Christian girls.

Akeno: Do you think he is...?

Eos: Rias, talk about this to Azazel, Diodora's a psycho, we don't want to let him near Asia, or even Xenovia...

Xenovia: I was an exorcist, not a nun...

Eos: Well anyway if he touches any of you girls he's dead.

The four of them smiled and Rias lazily got up and went to speak with the Fallen Angel. Meanwhile, Akeno pushed my head into her breasts, to my delight.

Eos: Those are my favorite pillows~.

During the long trip, we all fell asleep. I woke up on the thighs of Rias. That is a nice pillow as well.

Azazel: Kid.

Eos: Huh? Yeah?

Azazel: Come with me.

I got up and followed him. As I looked back I saw my four girls cuddling with each other, can't believe those four innocent faces can be such beasts in bed.

Azazel: I contacted Sirzech about this Diodora shit. He told me he'd put more security around Kuoh.

Eos: That won't change shit, he's a Devil. He has not done anything wrong yet legally, he can enter Kuoh if he wants to. But I'm sure he's ploting.

Azazel: I know, that's why I want you to track him down?

Eos: Me?! Why?

Azazel: To kill him.