Chapter 28: Khaos

POV Eos

Eos: Should we knocked?

Azazel: You don't feel it kid? They're watching us.

I guess he is still leagues away from me...

The door then openw revealing a small blond girl... wait a small... girl...?

Small: Hello, how can I help you?

Azazel: We wish to speak with Lady Yasaka, is that possible?

She immediatly closed the door.

Azazel: Why are kids so rude?

Eos: Hum... Lord Azazel, I think that she might be the girl who lost her mother... and that her mother may be...

Azazel: Shit!

Eos: Hey! We want to help you! Please open! I... I did not kidnap your mother! I did not even know about her until two hours ago!

She opened the door, tears in her eyes.

Small: Then... who?!

Azazel: Could we enter?

After some reflexion, she letted us in. We sat down and a servant served us tea.

Small: I am Kunou, daughter of Yasaka, who are you?

Azazel: I am Azazel. Leader of Grigori and the Fallen Angels.

Eos: And I am Eos... Eos Infernus. Now before trying to kill me and failing, please, listen to me. I think I have an idea on who kidnapped your mom.

Kunou: Who?!

I looked at Azazel and he immediatly understood who I was talking about and nodded at me.

Eos: I think it's a terrorist group known as the Khaos Brigade.

I explained her the fights we had with them.

Kunou: But why my mom?

She had tears in her eyes. I wanted to confort her but in the end decided not to. She wanted her mother, not confort.

Azazel: She has power. They want the power for Ophis... what is the goal of Ophis that we don't know. Did you have any altercations with any group?

Kunou: Well... there is the Hero Faction. They are... humans who want to destroy the evil in the world... Dragons, Fallen Angels, Devils...

I sat up.

Azazel: Where are you going kid?

Eos: They captured Lady Yasaka so that they could reach us. Lord Azazel, I know that it's a trap. But don't stop me.

Azazel: Kid... I don't want to bring your dead body to Rias.

I smirked, sure of myself.

Eos: Did you forget that I'm the most powerful being in the universe?