Chapter 41: Rias and Eos, victory and blood

POV 3rd person

Rias watched in disbelief at Eos as her Pawn just got defeated... and so easily. Flames of every colors surrounded the arena, giving it a beautiful look.

Eos: I'm waiting!

She did not know what to do. Of course she was trained in her power and was suppose to know how to control it but... what if she wasn't able to? Her whole life, Her father, her brother and now her peerage and Eos have always been there to help her, but here, she was alone. She never had to use this power.

Eos rolled his eyes, he had enough of waiting and since Rias was not decided to attack, he was going to finish the job. He used his red Hell Fire to bind her hands behind her back and jumped to land behind her.

Rias: Huh!

Eos: I was hoping we'd have a real fight... Oh well, it seems like only Sairaorg was a challenge after all...

No. She was not weak. She had this power inside her. Even though it was Eos, she was not gonna let him the satisfaction to win so easily. A crimson aura appeared around Rias and the fire got vaporized.

Eos: Oh~?

He raised an eyebrow, waiting to see what was up. Rias turned around, showing her now crimson eyes.

Rias: I'm done letting others fight for me.

Eos grinned.

Eos: That's my- Oof!

He was suddenly hit by an orb of destruction, sending him into a building.

Eos: *cough* Come on! I was not done complimenting you!

But as he watched where she was, he did not see anyone. He suddenly sensed a peak of energy behind him and turned around to see her standing there, a serious look on her face.

Rias: You wanted my full power? Here it is.

She then used her aura as tentacles to restrain both of Eos' arms.

Eos: What?! Hey leave- Wow!!

Rias then tossed Eos around, hitting him onto walls, destroying them with the shock. She then yeeted him across the arena and went flying after him.

Eos, now controling his movement, turned in mid air and launched himself into the sky. He watched as Rias followed him and sighed.

Eos: It seems that I'm still the better one in strategy...

Eos then pointed his hand towards Rias and white aura appeared around both of his hand and his girl, stopping Rias from moving.

Rias: What are you-? Let me go!

Eos: I call that one Heaven's Bind. See it as an Hell's Bind that works better on creature weak to Holy magic... so you...

Rias: I didn't ask.

Eos: My my~, you became so rude all of the sudden. I'm gonna have to discipline you in bed~.

Eos grinned as Rias blushed. He took the occasion of her being flustered and not paying attention to kick her in the face, sending her to the ground.

Eos: It's too easy sometimes...

The Nephilim then summoned his hallo and sent out several holy spears that Rias was able to destroy without much problem. But as she looked where Eos was, he was gone.

Eos: You didn't think I'd be this dumb?

As she turned around, she saw Eos running towards her, with a Holy spear, heading in her direction. She summoned a stream of energy of destruction between her two hands to block the attack. The two stayed lock like this a few moments, smirking at each other.