🍋 Chapter 59: 🤍 Opera Night 🤍

POV Eos

Guess what. Devils can't handle alcohol. I had a fucking headache for the next three days. But it was great. I'd do it again.

But anyway, I was currently in class, teaching the second year history stuff.

Eos: So, who can summarize why the Americans sent a man to the moon? Yes Katase.

Katase: Because they wanted to show the USSR that they were the strongest nation on the planet.

Eos: That's very simplified but yes...

I saw my queen raising her hand.

Eos: Yes, Levi?

Ingvild: It was also a powerful message for humanity since everyone feared a third world war.

Eos: That is true as well. The landing did send a message of hope and the idea that mankind was good.

Since today was the day Ingvild and I were going to the Underworld, she was being very needy and wanted to get my attention a lot, which I finded adorable. She was probably the cutest person I knew actually. Now of course, every girl in my harem is insanelly cute, especially when they are needy but there isn't a single second in which I don't want to squeeze Ingvild in my arms and protect her from everything.

The bell ringed and the class ended, with the members of our group staying for a bit. They came to my desk as I wrote down stuff.

Issei: Asia and I are going to the ORC, I don't think we'll be able to eat with everyone.

Xenovia: It's fine. It's not like we don't have company.

Valianah: Guess I'll come with you.

Oh yeah, Valianah and her group joined the school. It assured even more of the control that the three Factions had on the city and the school was enormous anyway since it did every class from kindergarden up to the end of college. Le Fay was a first year, she was younger than Issei by a year. Valianah and Bikou were in second year and Arthur was in third year. Kuroka also joined in third year but she is not part of Valianah's team anymore.

They all got out except Ingvild.

Eos: What's the matter Ingvild?

Ingvild: I want to hug you.

Eos: *sigh* Just be careful. We don't want people to see us.

She jumped into my arms and we stayed like that for about five minutes. She is really too cute for her own sake.

When the day ended, we got back in the house and got to talk with Azazel about tonight's mission.

Azazel: Alright. There were strays noticed near the kombini. Valianah, divide your team and get to work. Rias, Sona, just do your contracts. Eos, you guys did a fantastic job this whole week, you can start your week-end now.

Valianah: Didn't you talk about an argument between two Fallen Angels families in Tokyo?

Azazel: Yeah, I talked about that with Shemhazai, Slash/Dog is taking care of it.

Valianah: Slash/Dog?! Okay keep me out of this shit!

Issei: Who?

Valianah: I'll... tell you about it... do your job for now.

I looked at the girls and shrugged. Everyone got to their jobs while me and Ingvild prepared to go to Hell. However my so called daughter didn't see it this way.

Ophis: Take me with you.

Eos: No.

Ophis: I was already bored last time you were not here. It's gonna be the same now.