Chapter 136: Gods Vs Kings

POV Eos

Diehauser wanted to have a meeting between every Great Satan about something that happened tonight. Arthur and Bikou were attacked on their mission to deliver Hades and Angra Mainyu.

Eos: I will talk go Shemhazai about this, don't worry.

Ingvild: Maybe we should also inform the other Gods. If it's truly ExE, then it is a global threat.

Issei: What about the people? Do we tell them?

Diehauser: Absolutely not! We do not want to scare them with another invasion, just after the previous one.

Issei: But they need to know in order to trust us!

Sairaorg: I don't think that it's a good idea Issei. They may even have spies here. Us telling everyone that we know about them could become very dangerous.

Roygun: What about Arthur and Bikou, are they alright?

Valianah: They took a beating and are currently resting. I also asked Zaborg, my Malebranche and he doesn't know about them.

Eos: Then let's not worry about it for now.

Diehauser: What do you mean?

Eos: It's not in our control, we shouldn't try to find solutions before we even know what the problem is.

Diehauser: I guess that you're right... is there any other matter to discuss?

Roygun: Well this week, twelve more Devils got their Evil Pieces handed to them.

...

~Later that day~

We were in the VIP rooms, waiting for the public to arrive.

Issei: We never fought this guys so I can't give you any advice...

Akeno: Well, we fought Midgarsormr when Loki attacked us but that was a very long time ago but that's about it.

Eos: We did? Guess he was in the background... I don't remember it at all.

Rossweisse: Lord Vidar is an extremly powerful God. He uses Boots that were especially made for countering Fenrir and he is the physically strongest God who's not sealed.

Eos: Well, we have the Monarchs now, right girls?

I petted the heads of both Roygun and Ingvild, making them smile.

Roygun: We'll make you proud, don't worry!

Ingvild: You can count on us!

And our turn to fight quickly came. The field was a forest, giving me a huge advantage since I could just brune everything down...

POV 3rd Person

Eos sent both Kuroka and Xenovia together to spy on the enemy. They soon met with Ortindle and Grimgerde, two Valkyries that they took out with no problems whatsoever.

Apollon: You know, I'm starting to think that taking Typhon's children on this match wasn't necessarly a bad idea.

Vidar: My girls are not instable monsters, you know...

Artemis: But they are less powerful. Alright, I'll take both of them out.

She took her bow and aimed at the two girls. The Goddess wanted to take both out with the same arrow but as she shot, her arrow froze in mid-air and fell to the ground.

Artemis: What?!

Vidar: Tch! Talk about power. She is behind us, right, Leviathan?

The two other Gods turned around to see a girl in a light blue armor that had a blue cape.