Chapter 89: The power of the clan of Infernus

POV 3rd Person

Crom Cruach kicked Eos to the ground, however, it didn't seem to do anything to the Nephilim. As the Dragon tried to fall on him at full speed he summoned a portal at the last moment and went above the Dragon who crashed into the hard concrete. Eos, who was just above, kicked him deeper into the ground and then went back up in the sky and charged a magic circle attack.

Eos: Absolute Flame...

However, before he could launch the attack, the Evil Dragon threw a fire ball at him, destroying the magic circle and consumming Infernus... not that it did anything.

Crom: Why aren't you taking damage?!

Eos: I guess I'm just stronger than you now. Way stronger.

The Dragon groaned and rushed to Eos, punching him away. Eos didn't try to deflect the attack. Crom Cruach then flew after him, caught him by the collar and dragged him across the city, taking several Qlippoth member on the way, killing them by the sheer pressure of their auras. Eos just smirked at the Dragon, angering him. He punched the Devil into the ground, creating a huge crater.

Crom: Are you... this strong...?

Eos: The answer you're searching for is Yesod.

Crom: Is that... another part of the Kabbal?!

The Nephilim smirked and kicked the Dragon high into the sky. A magic circle then appeared at his middle left side.

Eos: Geburah.

He rushed to Crom Cruach and punched him in the gut. The sound that resulted from that punch was comparable to the sound of thunder.

Crom: Ah... what...?

Eos: Admit defeat. You cannot win. No one can.

Crom: No... no! You weren't even going all out against me! Back in Heaven! You could have beat me by yourself! Those white eyes, I saw them! Infernus! Answer me!

Eos: I will not show you this form. I do not wish to kill you.

Crom: Why?! Just why?!

Eos: You are not a bad person Crom Cruach. They called you an Evil Dragon, yet you are just a battle maniac at most. Your death will bring me nothing.

Crom: If you start to see good in everyone, then you will even let Rizevim live.

Eos: That is not what I do. If the kindest person in the world was a problem to my plans, I would kill them, with no hesitation. But you are not like that. Having you would actually serve my interests. You are powerful, Crom.

Crom: Then beat me at my full strenght, Eos Infernus.

The Nephilim smirked.

Eos: If it is what you wish for...

The strongest of Dragon started to glow in a black and golden aura. His skin soon transformed into scales and his body got bigger. As he finally transformed the whole Team DxD was surprised to see this Dragon again.

Cao Cao: Great... I hope Eos doesn't need my help again...

The Nephilim didn't need help. As Crom Cruach tried to punch the Devil, he dodged and flew high to his face, hitting him with an uppercut, making the Dragon fall over.

Eos: You already lost, admit it.

The Dragon roared. It was even bigger than the island itself. He then fired out a beam of energy.

Eos: Yesod.

Behind his ass, a magic circle appeared, lending him the ability to resist any attack that didn't go past the limits of his body.