🍋 Chapter 56: 💜 Fallen Love 💜

POV Eos

We walked hand in hand, our fingers interlocked towards a small lake. We sat down on the pontoon, our feet almost touching the water.

Eos: I always enjoyed the sound of the water. It calmed me down when I was a kid.

Akeno: You couldn't sleep?

Eos: I didn't get to know kids my age, well, except Rias of course... But most of the time, I was lonely. Sure my parents would take care of me but... you're not friend with your parents. I was scared of being lonely my whole life, but when I listened to the rain, I felt safe.

Akeno: I think I know what your problem was.

I looked at her confused.

Akeno: I think you have too much love inside you and that your heart is too small for it.

I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder.

Eos: I like your way of thinking. I like you. Like, in general.

Akeno: I... I talked a bit with my father. About you.

Eos: Oh yeah, you told me you didn't have a great relationship.

Akeno: He would like to meet you some time. He is the vice-governor of the Fallen Angel, you'll meet him eventually.

Eos: Good... these meetings with them are so boring. Last time they asked me if I wanted to be in line to be one of the next Great Satan. Apparently I represent lust.

She laughed.

Akeno: I think that fits you well, yeah... Hey... did thunder relax you as well?

Eos: Yeah, storms in general are like a lullaby to me.

She then snapped her fingers, making lightning fall some kilometers away from here, with a roaring sound coming to our ears not so long after.

Eos: It sounds like a Dragon.

Akeno: Now that you say it...

We stayed like this. Me on her shoulder. After about 10 minutes, rain started to fall so we had to get back inside.

Akeno: Great... me who thought I was only gonna get wet in bed...

I summoned Hell Fire to dry her instantly.

Akeno: That feels nice... but I'm still cold.

I rolled my eyes and opened my arms for ger to jump into. I then put us on the bed and spreaded my wings, hugging her with them.

Akeno: Sometimes I forget how I fell for you. We're the same...

She herself spreaded her wings, revealing a second pair as well. I guess she trained hard as well.

Eos: Was it only the wings~?

Akeno: Of course not silly~. When you trained us and that you used your purple flames on me. It felt like I was liberated. You are so kind to the ones you care about and yet, you don't let anything get in the way of your ambitions...

Eos: Yeah? Honestly, I think that for me it was your tea~.

She playfully punched me.

Akeno: Rias and I, we were not really interested in men before you came around. All these boys just looked at me for my body not for who I am. I enjoyed knowing that they would never have me and now... I enjoy that you're the only one that will ever have me~.

Eos: I love you, Akeno~.

Akeno: I love you too, darling~.

As we were about to get things more heated up, my stomach reminded us that it was time for lunch.