Chapter 39: Rias and Eos, the begining of the end

POV 3rd person

Both peerage did not see each other this whole week to the sadness of both Kings and Akeno. It was the day. The finale was tonight and in this very night, shall be crowned the true King of the young Devils.

There was an expensive party going on to celebrate the end of the tournament and a lot of nobles were present. Even Sairaorg, who recovered only two days prior, was there. But the two peerage were in private rooms, revising there strategies. At least Rias was.

Rias: You know what to do. Issei and Akeno will be in the air supporting the others. Issei will transport Asia to those in need while Yuuto and Koneko will each take a side. I will take part of the fight when I deem it necessary.

Everyone nodded.

On Eos' side... ot was different.

Eos: You know the plan?

The girls nodded.

Eos: Then let's go and win this game.

They walked towards the arena and quickly arrived to the floating platforms. They were the first to arrive.

The people who were already there chanted Eos' name. He waved at the public, making women let out noise that reminded him of orgasms.

Kuroka: You're a real celebrity now.

Eos: No I'm not. I'm not an asshole, I can't be a celebrity.

The girls laughed.

In the corner of his eye, Eos saw the platform decending and people walking on it.

Eos: So you have finally arrived.

He smirked at Rias' peerage.

Rias: You really thought I was gonna surrender that easily~? I thought you knew me honey~.

Eos: By the way, after I win, take some time off. Preparing the wedding will stress you a lot. I don't want that.

Rias blushed.

Eos: Oh~? You didn't tell them yet~?

He flew towards the other platform and whispered in her ear.

Eos: You're so cute when you're flustered~...

He then flew back in his place, watching his fiancé being as red as her hair.

He then sat back down and waited for the match to start.

Referee: Ladies and gentlemen! The finale of the Rating Game tournament opposing Rias Gremory and Eos Infernus is about to begin! The area for this game was chosen before the tournament even started so there won't be any roll. Be ready to be teleported!

Then both peerage vanished into thin air and appeared in two victorian castles opposing each other. One was made out of ruby while the other was in full gold. The colours allowed the crowd to associate which side was each peerage easily.

Referee: We will leave five minutes to both peerage to think about their strategies.

Eos sat down on the throne that was in his castle.

Eos: You know the plan. Kuroka, summon your familiar so that it can place traps for us.

Kuroka: Yes!

The black cat appeared and jumped out of the window.

Eos: And now we wait.

Rias: You know our plan. Use your familiars to get a view of their castle. If you can, rush towards Eos and take him down!