🍋 Chapter 80: 💛 Youkai visit 💛

POV Eos

Sex is great.

I was currently getting my dick sucked by Kuroka while Grayfia was rubbing her tits in my back while licking deep into my ear.

Eos: You two are doing a fantastic job~. I love you~.

After I climaxed inside the mouth of my kitty, the two girls started to share my cum. Very sexy. After they were done they went to rest on my chest while I cuddled with them.

Even though my eyes were closed I was still able to see a yellow light. I quickly covered us, making the girls panick a bit.

Kuroka: Who's that?!

Grayfia: I don't know but they're very rude!

As the light died down we saw two Kistune standing there.

Yasaka: Oh my...

Eos: L-lady Yasaka... Kunou... don't you know you need permissions to come here?

Yasaka: Well we came for Christmas.

Kunou: Yeah! I want presents!

Kuroka: Christmas is in two weeks...

Yasaka: Oh... well maybe we should stay here to wait for it.

She streched, letting me get a better look at her breast. Grayfia sensed my hard cock touching her leg and stared at me dead in the eyes, telling me to not do anything right now. The fox girl yawned.

Yasaka: I am kinda tired... Oh but you have a lot of space in this bed. Does it bother you if I lay here for a bit~?

She didn't wait for my answer to start crawling into the bed, putting her hand over where my cock was while giving me a smile.

Eos: L-lady Yasaka, maybe you should say hello to everyone before falling asleep...

She looked disapointed.

Yasaka: Sure. Come here Kunou.

Kunou: Yes mommy! Bye Eos! Bye Kuroka! Bye madam!

Eos: B-bye Kunou...

As soon as they were gone, Grayfia went down on me and started to suck on my cock.

Eos: Mmh~... you want to get caught or what?

She didn't answer, she actually put my cock deeper into her throat, making gagging noises.

Kuroka: Do you want me to guard the door.

Eos: No, come join the fun, kitty~.

I started to lick Kuroka's pussy. I think she was in heat right now because she didn't stop squirting on my face.

Once we were done we all got down stairs where we were greeted by Masaomi.

Masaomi: Hum, sir, I'm not sure you want to see that...

Eos: What do you mean? Did Issei do some weird shit again? I swear to Satan, since Asia got her armor he is really into 'training' with her...

Masaomi: Well... just follow me sir...

As we went into the living room we saw... Rias lying on Yasaka's tits, Akeno and Ingvild on her thighs and Rossweisse and Xenovia on her tails.

Eos: What the hell is going on here?

Yasaka: Oh, Eos! You three took your time. I hope it will be as long with me.

Satan she's so bold.

Rias: Hmm? Oh, Eos you're here? Sorry Lady Yasaka, I fell asleep a bit on you.