Eos Infernus: Biography

Hello there! To get you to know the main character of the story, here is a little bio/character sheet

(Ignore the tatoo and the gun)
(Huge thanks to TmsNry who provided me this picture)

Age: 18

Personality: Due to being raised alone, Eos is a pretty chill guy who doesn't trust people easily. He also despise crowds and loud people. When he fights seriously, he does not talk, except to taunt his opponant. He also gets extremly careless when he utterly dominates a fight, to the point of letting enemies use their strongest attack and tanking it just to mock them. He qualifies himself as "not a good guy". He says that because in his eyes, a good guy would sacrifies himself to save innocents. Eos would let any person he doesn't know die in pain if it meant that he or those around him would live. Finally, he doesn't hesitate to use others to meet his goal of creating a world where those he loves can get pleasure for eternity.

Powers:

Good looks: According to him: "I could make a lesbian suck my dick." Eos, like most Devils is extremly good looking even though his pale skin wouldn't suit nowadays beauty standards. He is skinny yet muscular and his piercing yellow eyes could probably hypnotize people. That and his soft voice, never being loud, gives him a mysterious tortured guy look.  His looks can get him a lot of things but he doesn't really use it to manipulate. He just likes seeing the lust inside people's eyes when they look at him.

Extreme Wealth: Eos is extremly rich. He is actually about three times richer than the richest human. His parents house is around the size of Kuoh. Leaving in the small ORC was quite the cultural shock for him.

Superhuman strenght: As a supernatural being, Eos has an incredible physical strenght. He could, as of chapter 3, destroy a small building with ease.

Flight: Eos posses one pair of wings, his left wing is one of a Devil and his right wing is one of a Fallen Angel.

Holy spears: Due to his angelic heritage, Eos can summon Holy spears. He is not confortable doing it in front of other though. His parents told him that he shouldn't.

Superhuman durability: As a supernatural being, Eos can take way more damage than a human being. He can stand with almost all of his bones broken. However, if he has no more magical energy, he will fall uncouncious. As a creature of the night, he is also able to stay awake for a long time. His personal record is four months, however, when he did that, he slept for two months straight.

Hell fire: Due to being an Infernus, Eos has in his arsenal a lot of type of fires. I will sometime describe them in the story, but if you need a reminder, come back here.
-Gray Hell fire can reduce the physical capacities of the one it touches.
-Green Hell fire can reduce the magical capacities of the one it touches.
-Blue Hell fire can slow down the one it touches. It specifically slow down the part of the body that was touched.
-Red Hell fire serves as a way to bind opponants.
-Orange Hell fire can be turned into any weapon of the user's imagination. Swords, spears, axes, bows, etc.
-Black Hell fire can absorb any magical attack to heal the wounds of the user.
-Purple Hell fire can control the target's emotions, with enough training, it could even mind control them.
-Yellow Hell fire is True Hell fire. It serves as an aura around the user. Anything the aura touches will burn for eternity. Even if the target dies, the soul will still burn. Phenex tears can serve as an antidote since the Phenex and Infernus descend from the same line.
He can also creates energy attack out of flames, like Rias would use orbs of destruction. With a powerful blast, he could, as of chapter 3, destroy a small city.

Familiar: Eos posses a powerful familiar. You will not see it until a while but it's abilities are powerful.

King: Due to being the King of his peerage, Eos' abilities are even greater. However, he never saw the need of having a peerage until now.

If you need anything else, please tell me and I will add it.