Chapter 49: Death

POV 3rd person

Everyone looked towards the monster that just appeared.

Valianah: Ophis is that...?

Ophis: The Dragon slayer.

Issei: That's not good.

Cao Cao: Georg, prepare our escape. The Grim Reapers will be here soon to finish the job anyway.

Georg: Alright...

Cao Cao: Samael, you feel it right? The Infinity Dragon, give me it's power.

The beast used it's power to put both Dragon Emperors into submission.

Valianah: D-defend Ophis!

Akeno tried to use her lightning but it had no effects. Samael used his tongue to get to Ophis but it was destroyed by Rias.

Rias: Cao Cao. Release my Pawn and heal my man.

Cao Cao: Or what?

Without anyone noticing, Rias let out red stardust from her fingers, invisible to the naked eye and led it towards Cao Cao.

Rias: If it is what you want.

Her eyes started to glow red and as she felt the dust attached itself to Cao Cao, she snapped her fingers, making the dust explode.

Cao Cao: Argh!!!

Cao Cao's skin started to burn as he cried in pain.

Georg: Stop that, you witch!

She looked at Georg with a menacing look, afraiding him. But as she was concentrated on torturing the man who hurt her fiancé, she did not notice that Samael was not there anymore.

She then heard a cry of pain.

Ophis: Argh!!

She looked back and saw the tongue of Samael around Ophis. The beast was on it's cross, in the sky, sucking the infinite power of the Dragon. As she got unfocussed, the pain of Cao Cao ended, making him fall on his knees, still smoking from the burn. He was panting.

Cao Cao: I may have been wrong this entire time. The most dangerous out of their group... might be Rias Gremory.

Rias tried to destroy the tongue of Samael but it was already to late. Ophis fell uncouncious on the ground and Samael got back towards Georg, who put him back in a pocket dimension.

Cao Cao: Ophis is useless, the Grim Reaper will kill her. Let's get out now.

As the ORC and their group looked back, they saw that the Hero Faction had disappear.

Akeno: We need to take them to the hospital.

Valianah: Le Fay. Teleport them away.

Le Fay: I... can't...

Ingvild: What?! Why?! Is Eos alright?!

Rias: Because of that.

Rias looked towards the sky and now everyone followed her gaze. They saw a bunch of Grim Reapers flying their way. A man in dark robes, darker than the others advanced. He also had a full black scythe.

Pluto: I do not think I have made your acquaintance. I am Pluto and I serve Lord Hades.

Ingvild: Hades?! So Indra was right.

Pluto: Indra? Ah yes, the one served by the Heros.

Everyone was shocked to hear this fact.

Rias: What do you want?!