Chapter 86: He will die by my hand

POV Eos

Following the disppearance of the two Phenex, the whole Team launched a general search for them. They were recovered an hour ago by Lord Beelzebub himself, both uncouncious. According to him, they were in an alternate dimension. Riser talked to the Great Satan about the King Piece. I guess they're actually gonna talk about it now.

We were currently heading back to Kuoh. Everyone was gone for about two hours with only Ophis staying in. I don't think that anything could have-

Eos: What?!

Rias: Eos, quick! We need to check on Ophis!

Eos: Valerie! Asia! With us! The others, scout the city, of you see anyone suspicious, bring them to me! I will kill them myself!

My house was destroyed. Fire and smoke coming out of it. We needed to create a barrier to not breath in the smoke. It was definitly an attack by Qlippoth.

Eos: Ophis' room is downtairs, let's go there faster!

I sent a beam down on the ground, making a giant hole in the ground towards the eight basements of the house.

All of us splited up, all searching one part of the house. It's been ten minutes since we started and no one came back with her... I'm starting to-

Rias: Eos! Here!

I rushed towards her voice and saw the three girls kneeling down to the uncouncious Dragon. My eye twitched. I will kill that son of a bitch. I will destroy him. I don't care about Lilith's opinions anymore. He. Will. Die.

Asia: She's still alive, don't worry.

Eos: Thank Satan.

I rubbed the soft cheek of my daughter and left towards another room.

POV 3rd Person

Valerie got up to chase after her King.

Rias: Don't. If he left it means that he doesn't want us around. For now let's take Ophis out.

Valerie: But-

Rias: He will be fine. It's fine Valerie. I'll... talk to him later.

Valerie: Fine. I just want to make sure he's alright.

Gremory smiled.

Rias: I know you meant no harm. But he wants to be alone.

POV Eos

The sound of fire calmed me down. However, I couldn't keep her state out of my mind... what if she...

This coward... He didn't do that himself. Lilith would see Ophis and he doesn't want that.

Akeno: Eos?

I heard her voice by telepathy. I kinda needed to teach it to them all but that was worth it.

Eos: I'm listening.

Akeno: I have a Qlippoth member in front of me.

I immediatly got my wings at and flew up, destroying the roofs that where between me and the sky at the same time.

Eos: Where are you?

Akeno: The last stray you killed. That was six months ago but you still remember it, right?

I flew towards the position she indicated and landed next to her. She probably noticed the look on my face.

Akeno: Darling... are you alright...?

Eos: They put Ophis in a coma.

Akeno: What?!

I walked forward. There standed a man, quivering in fear.