Chapter 51: Despair

POV 3rd person

Sirzech and Azazel were sitting across from Hades, Greek God of the dead.

Sirzech: I am trying to found out why Grim Reapers attacked my sister. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hades: I do not control Pluto. I will punish him in consequence.

Azazel: Yet it was reported that Pluto told the White Dragon Empress that you would be proud of him for killing "inferior beings".

He did not respond.

Sirzech: Are you implying that my sister is a liar, Lord Hades?

Hades: If I were you, Gremory, I would keep my tone down before a God.

Lucifer was not amused, neither was Azazel. Sirzech let out a threatening aura.

Hades: Are you threatening me, Gremory? Perhaps your sister- Argh!

Sirzech was too fast for him to react as he broke the pinky of the skeleton.

Sirzech: Consider yourself lucky that I did not remove it.

Hades: ...I will call back Pluto...

Azazel: Good. Then we have an agreement. Once our troop are done with the Khaos Brigade, we will also retire.

Hades: Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, it was a pleasure.

He got up and got out of the meeting room.

Azazel: You could have killed him here.

Sirzech: Why would I do that?

Azazel: That's just a statement. Isn't Hades one of the 10 strongest people in the world?

Sirzech: Then I guess I'm top 9.

On the Hero Faction's side, Cao Cao used his spear to kill anyone who would come close to him while Heracles, Jeanne and Georg made up his guard. Leonardo standed besides him.

Cao Cao: Are you ready, little guy?

Leonardo nodded no.

Cao Cao then saw Sona Sitri's peerage helping civilians get out of the war zone.

Cao Cao: Go after them.

Heracles and Jeanne ran towards the peerage.

Georg: They won't have a problem with these ones.

Cao Cao: No. Protecting Leonardo is more important for now.

Heracles and Jeanne quickly arrived to the Sitri peerage.

Heracles: Devils. Today is the day you fall.

Sona was surprised by the appearence of the Hero Faction. She knew what they were able to do. Saji stepped out in front of his master.