Chapter 18: The Dragon of Rage

Second chapter of the day, here we go

------------------------------------------------------------
POV Eos

I was walking in the corridors of Kuoh Academy with Ingvild and Xenovia. We were the last peerage to join this reunion. As we entered, every glance turned to me. I saw that Lady Gabriel was able to join us. Irina and Xenovia looked at each other and Irina smiled. Valianah was just having the same resting bitch face she always had. She was laying against the wall behind Azazel.

 She was laying against the wall behind Azazel

Gabriel

(She's wearing the same kind of clothes as Michael but this is the only image of her I have)

Azazel: Infernus! Please stand with your pals there.

I went over to the other and standed besides Sona's peerage.

Sirzech: I will start by thanking you all for coming. We are here to discuss a new piece treaty beetween the three Factions after the attack of a Fallen Angel on Devil territory.

Azazel: Kokabiel went rogue and I took care of him.

Sirzech: He still was a general of Grigori. Wasn't he?

Azazel: Yeah yeah...

Serafall: Moreover, Kokabiel worked with representant of the church, who already tortured a member of the peerage of Miss Gremory right here.

Michael: It is our mistake. We do not watch mortals affair enough.

Azazel: That's why you sent exorcists? Because you can't act by yourself? Ahah.

Michael: No it is simply because we thought it was only a rogue priest.

I turned to Xenovia and whispered to her.

Eos: You didn't report your discovery of Kokabiel?

Xenovia: No. We discovered it once we were already in Kuoh, we couldn't contact Lord Michael.

Sirzech: I'd like to introduce to you the only known Devil/Fallen Angel Hybrid, Eos Infernus.

Lady Gabriel looked at me.

Azazel: Your dad must be proud, kid. You've stopped his mortal enemy, right, Gabriel?!

Gabriel: Kokabiel was a common enemy of the three of us, we own you thanks and excuses.

Eos: Maybe you should give them to Asia and Xenovia! For weeks, they were destroyed by the words Kokabiel told them. And now they can't even pray anymore because they're Devils.

I sensed Xenovia's gaze on me.

Michael: I am sorry. To you too Irina. Because of my inaction, you lost your best friend. I know this will never be enough but I could allow them to pray again.