Chapter 54: The Sword that broke Dimensions

POV Eos

I standed with my new sword in hand. Cao Cao got back in guard and rushed towards me. I clashed with him however my new sword didn't seem to have any effect on him at first. It was stronger though, I was sure of it.

I pushed him back with a kick and he started to laugh.

Cao Cao: What even is that? You can't use it.

Eos: Honestly, I don't know what it does... but shall we try and see?

His eyes widdened. Of course I had a plan, but it ended here. I never tried this weapon so I had no idea how I could win with it. I slashed in the wind and saw a razor-like blast coming out from the blade that cut a building in half.

Eos: Oh...

I then swinged it towards Cao Cao, sending more of those blasts and although he tried to block them, the attacks went through his spear and produced deep cut inside his body.

Cao Cao: Argh!

He fell on his knees.

Cao Cao: You... how did you...?!

I shrugged, indicating to him that I had no clue.

He got back up, using his longinus as a walking stick and tried to sent a blast at me. By itself, the sword produced golden fire around it's blade. I instinctively swinged it towards the blast, creating a breach in dimensions in which the attack was sucked, onlt from the hole to close and the fire to disappear.

However, I swinged the sword again, this time sending the fire behind Cao Cao and creating a breach there. From there, the Longinus attack came back, hitting the leader of the Hero Faction in the back.

Cao Cao: Argh!!!

He fell back to the ground.

Eos: Give me Ophis' power and I will spare your life.

Cao Cao: Y-you think I still have it?! If I did, I would have killed you with it!

Eos: What? Then who has it?

Cao Cao: As if I knew. Hades took it from me but I don't think he still has it.

Eos: Then you are useless to me.

I raised my sword towards the sky and a huge column of golden fire came out of it.

Eos: This is it! You're dead!

Cao Cao looked upon the blade, coming closer and closer and finally hitting him, making the whole ground burn over several hundreds meters.

Cao Cao: Argh!!!!!!

As the fire died down, the body of the Hero was smoking.

Eos: He is... alive?

I dropped to my knees, having used all the energy I still had. I was panting, breathing heavily.

He started to move.

Eos: Shit...

However, when everything seemed lost, someone I didn't expect to see teleported in the battlefield.

Eos: L-lord Indra...?

Indra: Hey kid. I see you've been going all out with my guy.

His guy?

With him were Georg and Leonardo, who both seemed to have been beaten up by the God.

Indra: Hey Cao Cao! Hades is kinda unhappy so I'm sending you guys to cheer him up. Also, you don't really have value for me anymore.