🍋 Chapter 106: ❤️ Wedding Day ❤️

POV Eos

Today was the big day. I was going to marry Rias Gremory. Of course, I didn't see her for more than a week and I was pretty sure that she was getting extremly needy because of it. I was walking around in circles, with Masaomi looking over me.

Masaomi: Are you okay, sir? You've been walking for two hours now... your shoes are gonna get dirty.

Eos: Of course I'm not okay! I'm suppose to talk to people! You think that makes me happy?

Masaomi: I know that you hate it but today is the day of your wedding. You should concentrate on the good stuff!

Eos: Y-yeah... but still... I'd prefer for it to be just the two of us... but all these family things... they need to be in public and all... whatever, you're right, I should forget about them.

Masaomi: By the way, sir, you look absolutely fantastic in that suit!

I was wearing a black suit with golden patterns. I also had a crimson rose in my left side chest pocket.

Eos: Thank you, Masaomi... but please, stop calling me sir...

Masaomi: Well... you saved my life, I kinda owe you so I thought that calling you sir would do the job... What should I do to repay you, then?

Eos: Just don't. You don't owe me anything. Together, we'll build our dream!

Issei, Gasper and Yuuto then entered the room where we were, all wearing tuxedos.

Issei: Wow! You look like a star!

Eos: What does that mean?

Yuuto: I'm pretty sure he means that your suit reflects the sun very well.

Eos: Oh, well, I guess I'm the center of the show. Did you see her?

Issei: No, she said she only wanted Grayfia, Akeno and her mother to see her in the dress before the wedding.

Eos: That's understandable.

Gasper: Hum... Eos, how many guests are there gonna be?

Eos: Well... Take every remaining families of the 72 pillars, the leaders of every mythologies plus the fact that I am a candidate for a Satan position and that she is the most popular Devil in the Underworld... a lot of people.

The Vampire sighed.

Eos: I'm not happy about it either. But at least, the gardens are very pretty and snow still falls around this time of the year. That's really all I wanted.

Yuuto: Take also the fact that it will be on the Underworld's main TV channel, you're gonna have a lot of admirators.

Eos: What?!

Masaomi: You didn't know? I'm pretty sure Valerie told you earlier today...

Eos: You think I remember anything from the past week?! I've been stressed about this fucking speech for a year!

Issei: We should go, it's starting in twenty minutes.

Eos: Ah.. yeah, let's go.

The five of us exited the building we were in, getting looks from noble women Devil. The four others blushed but I didn't care, I walked forward, ignoring everyone around me.

We arrived at the gardens, where the arche was. Both of our peerages as well as the members of Team DxD were already here. I also noticed this Vasco Strada guy. Since Sirzech was sealed away, we had to change the person who would marry us.

Vasco: Ah, young Infernus! It's a pleasure to be allowed to seal this union. If you have... more weddings in the future, please contact me.

Eos: Ah... I guess that that will happen... but not this kind of celebration. I want a more secret thing, with just us.