🍋 Chapter 157: 🤍 A Tired Maid 🤍

POV Eos

As I was watching over my peerage sparing one another from a tall platform above them, Grayfia came to me.

Grayfia: Diehauser wants to see you about the alliance with the East Youkai Faction. Yasaka is also waiting for you.

Eos: Thank you, dear. Alright everyone! Take a bit of a rest! Our next fight is in two days, don't overwork yourselves!

I then walked towards my meeting room. When I entered, Yasaka and Diehauser were already talking. I took a seat between them both.

Yasaka: Dear, I am not sure about this alliance. The East Faction is not the most peaceful you know.

Eos: I'm not talking about an alliance with the East Faction but with the Nekomatas. They seemed nice enough and from the two I know, they are.

Diehauser: That's not what was reported to me.

Eos: Then perhaps I made a mistake in my report. Sorry boss.

Diehauser: It's fine. So, why would you want them in our alliance?

Eos: They helped Kuroka with... nevermind, that's personal, I shouldn't speak about it. My point is, they helped us in... some matter. They have my trust.

Yasaka: Magari isn't a bad person. She's a bit too into men but I would be as well if I didn't have the best boyfriend a woman could have~.

Eos: Yeah... Well, what do you think, Diehauser?

Diehauser: We shall discuss it tomorrow with the others. But I have nothing against it for now.

Eos: Alright then.

I then got up and left the room, followed by the other two who went somewhere else to do their things. I noticed Grayfia on one of the couch lying down.

Eos: Tired?

Grayfia: *sigh* Taking care of needs of teenagers...

Eos: Ah! Want to lay on me to relax?

Grayfia: I wouldn't be against it.

I then took her in my arms. She breathed in.

Grayfia: You smell good...

Eos: Well, I just woke up. So yeah, I took a bath.

Grayfia: Mmh~... you smell vanilla. I love vanilla.

Eos: Me too. It's my favourite ice cream.

Grayfia: Ice cream... maybe I should lick you~...

Eos: I thought you were tired.

Grayfia: Being in your arms gives me energy.

Eos: How do you sleep...?

Grayfia: Shh... don't ask questions pretty boy~.

She put a finger on my lips to shush me.

Grayfia: Let's go upstairs, it's hotter there.

Eos: Why would you want it to be hotter?

Grayfia: So that I have a real reason to remove my clothes~.

Eos: Ohhh... alright!

We then both went upstairs and when in the room, we immediatly statted to kiss, with her touching my crotch.

Grayfia: Mmh~... I love that bulge...

She then pushed me on the bed.

Grayfia: Tell me Eos, did you help with domestic tasks recently?