🍋 Chapter 62: ❤️💜💙🤍🤍🖤 The Sin of Lust 🖤🤍🤍💙💜❤️

POV Eos

I hit Issei with my golden hammer, making him fly away. However he went back to charge, making me summon a golden shield, blocking him in his path.

Valianah: Eos is too much on the defensive, he can't win.

Rias: Beat him up Issei!

Ingvild: Aren't you engaged to Eos?

Rias: Yes but the quality of the sex he gives as nothing to do with him being powerful. And I still want to beat him in a Rating Game.

Kuroka: Yes but he can gives better heirs this way. Kick his ass, Eos!

The shield cracked. I destroyed it myself, making golden flames appeared in it's place. Issei got teleported by these flames. A portal appeared under me. I armed my hammer and slammed down. However... I was stabbed in the leg by Ascalon.

Eos: Son of a- Argh!

I was then punched in the face, sending me away. He flew towards me, continuing to boost.

Issei: You're done!

He struck me with his knee in the gut, making me spit out blood. He then used both of his hands as a hammer, hitting me on the top of the head, making me fall to the ground.

My peerage looked worried at my state while the others looked at Issei.

As he rushed I summoned several shields that barely slowed him down. However, this was all I needed. He tried to punch me, however, as the dust settled, everyone could see me holding Issei's fist while he was still in the air, his armor shattered.

Issei: W-what happened?!

Asia: I think you boosted too much for your own body!

Eos: If you were to represent a sin, it would be greed.

I then bringed him to me and punched him in the gut, finishing the sparring match.

He coughed, trying to resist the pain, Asia came to me while Ravel was helping Issei.

Issei: A-and what are you suppose to represent?

I smirked.

Eos: Me? I'm lust.

My girls blushed but everyone here knew I was right.

Eos: And Valianah is pride or some shit like that.

Valianah: What?! I am not prideful!

I looked at her and laughed.

Eos: Sure... whatever I'm gonna take a bath.

I got up and walked towards my room. The bath was relaxing, the water we use here is magic and is better at healing wounds. I even fell asleep in ig for about 10 minutes. When I opened the door, I saw Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Ingvild, Rossweisse and Kuroka waiting for me, all naked.

Eos: Hello?

Rias: So apparently you're lust, huh~.

She got behind me and started to kiss my neck.

Ingvild: We just thought it'd be nice to test that ourselves~.

She went on my side and put my hand on her tits.

Kuroka: You're our man. We should be the one to decide~.

She led us to the bed, letting me sit on the edge as she put my other hand in her pussy.

Akeno: Allow us to verify...

Xenovia: How much you can handle~.

They started to give me a double tit-job.