Chapter 21: True Hell Fire

POV Eos

Eos: I have a bargain. It will allow you to be with your sister.

Kuroka: Did you forget that I'm a Stray?! Your bosses would never accept me living in peace!

Eos: I've read your file. You and your sister were the only two Pieces of your King. He was found dead in his lab. It was assumed that you killed him because you became power drunk.

Kuroka: And so what?!

Eos: He was killed in his lab. Experiment type of thing... what did he do to you?

Kuroka's eyes widdened.

Kuroka: Why should I tell you?

Eos: I want to help you, Ko... Shirone needs you. She misses you.

Kuroka: ...He... he wanted to create a "Super Devil" as he called it... And... when it didn't work on me... he wanted to try his... experiments on Shirone...

I let my whip go.

Kuroka: I did what I had to do...

Eos: You did the right thing... I could speak for you. I could make the Great Satans check the lab. I'm pretty sure no one ever did.

Kuroka: What's the trick?

Eos: Well... I'm in research of new Pieces... and you're very strong... stronger than me actually.

Kuroka: Pff~ I knew it~ You know, I listened to your little speech to the red head. You do look handsome in that suit~. And you take care of people... you're the perfect mate~. But... I don't trust you.

Eos: Then at least help me fight Loki.

Kuroka: Why would I do that?

Eos: Shirone is fighting him right now.

Kuroka: She won't want my help.

Eos: Then offer it anyway. Prove her that you want her good, even if she doesn't see it.

The Nekomata crossed her arms under her breasts.

Kuroka: *sigh* You're a sweet talker handsome~. Fine. I'll help you.

We both teleported on the battlefield and saw Issei in his Balance Breaker fighting a guy with blue hair. Rias' and Sona's peerage were all there fighting, as well as that Rossweisse girl.

Eos: It's him?

She nodded.

Eos: Hey! Loki!

Everyone turned towards me and were shocked to see Kuroka by my side. The God kicked Issei out of the way and landed next to me.

Loki: Who are to speak to me in this manner, mortal?

Eos: I am the one you angered you son of a bitch. You crashed my proposal and that, I won't forgive! I promise you, you'll suffer... True Hell Fire.

My eyes glowed and a yellow aura appeared around me.

Loki: Is that suppose to- Arghhh!!!

I punched him into the gut.

Loki: Ah! Why does it burn like that?!

Eos: It's True Hell Fire. A burn that never stops. Welcome to Hell, you bastard.

Loki: You little shit!

He flew into the air and I followed.

Eos: Kuroka! Cover me!

Kuroka: I'm not your servant!

She did it anyway and sent ki spheres towards Loki while I fought him. At each hit, a new burn that would last for eternity appeared.