🍋 Chapter 60: ❤️ Engagement Party ❤️

POV Eos

I was resting on the best kind of pillow. Tits. Specifically, I was laying on Rossweisse's chest in the train to the Underworld. I'm starting to think that we should live here full time but Earth needs defence against the likes of Khaos Brigade.

Anyway, everyone who lived in the house was in the train. A lot of them looked outside in the dimensionnal gap. I was just taking a break from everything. The fight against Cao Cao was only a month ago but that shit tired me.

I only got up once the train arrived at destination. There standed a huge castle-like building since we were holding a huge reception.

Eos: Wait... how many people are supposed to be here?

Rias: I think over a thousand.

I sighed. They know that I don't like crowds and yet they bring the whole Underworld here...

I heard steps behind us and turned around.

Eos: Father, mother. And Great Satans of course.

My mom came and took me in her arms.

Aria: You're gonna marry baby... You're such a big boy now.

She had tears in her eyes. Tears of happiness, of course. I mean, I hope...

I saw from the corner of my eyes Milicas jumping in his father arms.

Eos: Is the litteral thousand of people necessary?

Sirzech: You two are very popular among the noble spheres of the Underworld. Plus you are my sister and the son of a war veteran.

Rias: If you want to we can just do it with just us.

Eos: N-no. I'll be fine. Thank you, Rias.

Her parents then appeared out of a magic circle. Rias' mother did the same thing mine did. She rushed to her daughter and took her in her arms.

Venelana: It's time my baby. Soon the whole world will know that you love each other!

The two fathers just looked amused at their wifes indentical reaction.

Zeoctius: It's still early. The party starts in 5 hours. We should go in.

We climbed the stairs and entered a huge reception room that was at least 500 square meters. There were a lot of tables for everyone that was coming. It was a noble reception and from what my father told me, it's a boring meeting but there's good food. The room was decorated in red and gold, representing both of our families. There was also a big stage, probably for us to speak to the audiance... Great...

Eos: We should change. Come on boys!

Issei: What? Already?

Eos: What, do you have something planned?

Issei: Well no...

Eos: Then come.

All of the guys that were from Earth came with me, which included Issei, Saji, Kiba and Gasper. In the changing room, everyone started to undress and I must say, these guys don't look like much but they have some muscles going. Not as much as me but I was trained since I was two.

Issei: Damn! You can break diamond on these abs!

Eos: Huh? Didn't you see me several times when my armor was destroyed?

Issei: You think that in a fight I would look at your body?

Kiba: I am pretty sure that the girls do.

I laughed and then looked over at the vampire who was now wearing a light blue skirt.

Eos: By the way Gasper. What got you into cross dressing?