Chapter 16: The World and a parental visit

POV Eos

Xenovia, Ingvild, Assia and Issei were playing a video game. We didn't have that in Hell a hundred years ago so Ingvild never played and Xenovia... well, she was not the type to play inside. Akeno was laying on my lap while Rias was doing paper work. Koneko was eating chocolate while Kiba was reading a novel.

Eos: Rias, I wondered... when are you getting your last pieces?

Rias: Hum? Well, that's not necessarly a priority to me. I feel good with my peerage as it is.

Eos: If you say so... It's just that you got stronger since I first met you guys. You should be able to handle more no?

Akeno got up and went to talk to Rias.

Koneko: Hmm?

Eos: Yeah, that's surprising. For her to leave her favorite pillow, it must be important.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ingvild looking at me while blushing.

POV 3rd Person

Rias and Akeno were before the door in which he was sealed. Rias didn't let him out because her brother forbid her to. He could not control his power and was too dangerous like that. Also, he wasn't the kind of person who wanted to be out anyway.

Akeno: Do you think you're ready?

Rias: He said I am. My brother did too. And I think I am ready. Everything depends on him.

Rias and Akeno went back into the leaving room.

Rias: Hum... I have something to tell you. I... I had one more piece that I didn't tell you about.

Everyone, except Eos, gasped. He didn't know, but he wasn't surprised either. Rias always took time, every night, alone, before sleeping.

Rias: Could you come with me?

Everyone followed the two leaders of the peerage.

Rias: Behind this door is the last member of the Gremory peerage, Gasper Vladi!

Eos, laying against the wall, narrowed his eyes. He didn't knew this name in particular, but he definitly knew it's origins.

Issei: I wonder how cute she is!

Eos: *chuckle* You're gonna have a surprise.

Rias opened the door.

Rias: Gasper, darling, can you come out please?

A box then came out of the room.

Rias: Gasper... they are nice people, you don't have to worry about them. You can come out.

Gasper: D-do I have to?

Rias: Of course not. But if you're fine with it I'm sure my friends here would love to meet you.

He hesitated for a moment but finally got out of the box.

He was a short boy with platinum blond hair, a Kuoh Academy skirt and pink eyes. Yeah... it was a boy. Someone's gonna have a surprise.

 Someone's gonna have a surprise