Chapter 182: The Last Firmament

POV 3rd Person

Eos' wings opened revealing ten giant white wings. They were bigger than the man was tall. He had deep red eyes and his hair was black and reached the middle of his back. His armor was destroyed, except for his pants, allowing to reveal a black infinity symbol on his chest. His aura was a mix of white, red and purple. He had a serious look on his face and gazed at Melvazoa.

Melvazoa: So what if you got a power up, huh?! It doesn't matter, mechanical life is style superior!

He slapped the Nephilim away, making him crash far away into the ground. However, Eos got up without a single bruise or anything.

Melvazoa: Curse you, Eos! And die already!

The robot used it's boosters to go even faster and tried to punch his opponent once more. But Eos caught the fist in his hand with no issue whatsoever.

Eos: Are you done?

Melvazoa: Ah?!

Suddenly, the King disppeared and then, out of nowhere, the right arm of the robot got sliced off. Eos was now above the machine, behind it.

Melvazoa: How did you do that?!

Eos: With each second passing, my power grows. There is nothing you can do against that. I am unbeatable.

Melvazoa: You fucker! Soldier! Kill them! Kill them all!

Team DxD was tired. They had been fighting for over an hour now. The machines tried to finish them off in one attack. However, when Melvazoa saw Eos disappear, every single robot exploded and Eos appeared once more in front of his friend.

Rias: That power of yours...

Eos turned to his wife and smiled.

Eos: Yes. This is what I've been looking for.

Somehow, even while being a machine, Melvazoa was shaking in fear.

Melvazoa: What... what are you...?

Eos looked at the robot and, suddenly, the sky became red. Then, his aura grew stronger as he landed and walked towars Melvazoa.

Eos: I am what you've been fearing. You talked about an ultimate evolution of living being? All I see is that my very soul gave me this power. You are nothing but a cold metallic being and me... I am love.

All of the sudden, Melvazoa received a quick in the 'stomach' by Eos, making a giant all through it. Then, the metal on the planet started to melt thanks to Ehther's powers being pushed to eleven by the transformation, leaving place for a gracious planet, filled with trees, flowers and other vegetals. Finally, a red beam came from the sky and fell on Eos. He harnessed the energy of this beam and formed a red ball of energy in the palm of his hand.

Eos: This is where you end! My goals were above yours, now die! Last Judgement!

He threw the ball that made Melvazoa explode in a cry of pain.

Melvazoa: But... mechanical life... the final evolution!!!

The energy then went to the ship of the machine, destroying it and then fragmented into numerous beams that would eventually destroy all of Melvazoa's allies.

Eos looked at the sky that turned back to it's natural purple.

Eos: It's done.

Everyone then landed around the Nephilim.

Akeno: You did it, Eos! You brought peace!

Eos went back to his normal form.

Ingvild: That was beautiful... I mean... you always look great but...