Chapter 75: The Christmas Project

POV 3rd Person

Some days after Qlippoth's attack on the Underworld, the frozen body of Grendel was found and swiftly sealed inside a jewel from Valianah's Gear. The jewel was then took in Heaven and sealed inside a vault where it should be kept forever.

It was the end of November and the Occult Research Club was invited in Heaven as there was a Christmas project between Team DxD in the making. Since Eos was already in Heaven, his peerage got invited as well.

Michael teleported them at the gate of Heaven, with the two pure-blood covering their eyes due to the light.

Michael: Oh sorry, we will arrive in a building soon enough. The young Infernus didn't have this problem...

Rias: Well he has Holy powers.

They soon went inside the main building where the four Seraph lived and saw Eos and Gabriel sparring in a garden.

Akeno: He's here!

Rossweisse: Finally!

Xenovia: Let's go!

Kuroka: My man!

The four girls went directly to him while Leviathan and Gremory resisted their urges and stayed inside. Eos was tackled to the ground by the four girls snuggling with him.

Eos: Could I know what you're doing here?

Gabriel: Oh it must be this Christmas project.

Michael: Indeed, sister. Young Infernus, I think that some other people want to see you.

Eos: Huh?

He looked over to the balcony, seeing Rias and Ingvild trying not to rush to him. He smiled and lifted the girls up. However, they didn't let go.

Eos: I'm not going anywhere you know.

Kuroka: Yes but you're warm. I'm staying.

Eos: It's Heaven! It's always sunny.

Akeno: I prefer the night. And you make shadows.

Eos: Fine...

Eos then walked up the stairs, four girls holding onto him. As he reached the final step, two more girls were added into the pile.

Eos: I missed you too, girls.

Rias: Don't you ever get away from me again!

Eos: It was two weeks...

Rossweisse: That should have been zero!

He laughed and rolled his eyes, the girls finally letting go but still staying close to him.

Gabriel: You seem very popular, Eos.

Eos: I guess, yes.

Michael: We should talk about this Christmas project.

Rias: Well, our house I think is big enough to get everyone.

Akeno: Most of Team DxD don't have a family anymore, so that would be nice to have people who care about them.

Issei: Wait, but what about my parents?

Asia: Yes, Mister and Miss Hyoudou are still alive.

Kiba: We could invite them.

Issei: I'm not sure I want them to see Eos gropping the girls in front of my parents.

Eos: I don't do that. That's you.

Issei: Oh, sorry, the girls gropping you.

Xenovia: Hey! He is the sin of lust. We can't control ourselves around him!