Chapter 147: Regicide

POV 3rd Person

Eos fell on the ground due to the countinious attacks of Z-Arc. He was able to evade a lot of them but was still heavely damaged by the power of the Supreme King.

Due to the sheer pressure of the fight, dimensions themselves started to break and lava started to errupt from the core of the Underworld.

Eos: Shit! Stop that! Just fight me somewhere else!

Z-Arc: You are in no position to negotiate. Die and I will rebuild this place. I will make it a heaven for my children.

Eos: A heaven? I'm sorry but that's my thing.

Eos rushed once more at the Dragon who spat out green flames at the Nephilim. He was able to dodge them all and summoned a battle axe that he swang at the beast's neck. Black blood splashed out but unfortunate, Z-Arc's wound healed quickly.

Eos: Tch!

As the Supreme King was about to go back into offensive, he got hit from the side by a ball of energy. As both him and Eos looked to the side, they saw Issei, his Diabolos Dragon armor on, supporting his friend.

Issei: You thought I was gonna let you fight him by yourself.

Eos: Issei, no!

The Emperor crashed on the ground.

Z-Arc: Boy, I control Dragons. You have no power against me.

But as he was about to go back to Eos, he got hit by numerous flames. Eos took this opportunity to attack with True Hell Fire, looking to break the mind of the Supreme King.

Z-Arc: Stop this, Devils! You won't succeed in anything against me!

Eos: Well, I'd say we've angered you and that's a start...

The Dragon roared in anger. It was indeed furious. But this was part of Eos' plan.

Eos: Issei, give me a distraction. After I'm gone, take care of the Underworld, will you?

Issei: W-wait, what do you mean?!

Eos: Bad wording... but I'll be gone for quite a moment. Don't worry though, I'll be fine.

The Nephilim looked at the sky where a breach started to form.

Issei obliged and went on the offensive, gaining Z-Arc's attention. The giant Dragon was clearly dominating but Issei still hold his own. He summoned his familiar Ryuuteimaru who had now grown to a good size. It was a flying ship with an entire arsenal of weapons, similar to those Issei used. It shot many attacks, causing more chaos on the battlefield. Z-Arc was taken aback for a moment but quickly got his spirit back together and shot a fire ball at it, knocking it out.

Issei: Ryuuteimaru!

Z-Arc: You still- This aura! Phantasma!

The Dragon turned around to see a breach opening in the sky, where Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon exited from. The two roared at each other and immediatly went to battle. Eos landed beside Issei.

Issei: Was that why you were late earlier?

He nodded.

Eos: This Dragon is the only one that should be able to defeat Z-Arc.

Issei: But... the Underworld...

Eos: Yes, that's the problem. That's why I needed the diversion.

Issei: Mmh?

Eos pointed to his left where a golden portal was opened, leading to the dimensionnal gap.

Issei: You want to take them here?! But what about you?