Chapter 102: The head of the Infernus clan

POV Eos

Today was the day. I woke up with the light of the moon hitting my face and Ingvild and Rossweisse both on top of me. We were in the Underworld, in my paren... in my mother's house.

I got up, making sure not to wake up the girls and went to take a shower. This kind of ceremony takes place at night. In the shower I closed my eyes. This was the day I was never prepared to see. I never intended of becoming the head of my family. An heir is only supposed to become the head once they marry. The system makes it so that if two heirs marry, they will be the head of both families at the same time. I was pretty sure that father liked his position. He would not have left by himself.

I then sensed arms wrapping around me from behind and a head resting on my back.

Rossweisse: I can feel your heartbeat through your back. Are you stressed or happy?

Eos: I'd say scared... That was never my plan...

Rossweisse: I know. But now, we have to live with it. We should hurry, everyone will be awaiting for us.

Eos: You're right.

Once we regrouped we teleported towards the capital that was being rebuilt andet with Ajuka.

Eos: Lord Beelzebub! A pleasure to see you... I guess that you are now the one to promote me...

Ajuka: Yes, but I also have other things to do...

Eos: Oh?

Behind me appeared several magic circles and out of it came out Team DxD in it's entirety. The Devils of the group walked towards us.

Rias: You wanted to see us, my Lord?

Ajuka: Yes. I guessed that you would want to be present to see the new head of the Infernus family. But there is something else, please follow me. Eos, please follow the servants, they will prepare you for the ceremony.

Buttler: Please my Lord, this way.

I nodded and followed the lead of the buttler who prepared me with a golden robe that had my family crest all over it.

POV 3rd Person

The nobles were sat down on benches on the sides of the main path where Team DxD followed Ajuka. Eos' peerage was not there, they were waiting for him on the outside. That's where Eos teleported.

Kuroka: My, my, you look handsome~.

Eos: I always do kitty cat~. But thanks for the compliment.

His hair were tied up in a small pony-tail. The robe covered his whole body beside his head. Inside, the other heads of the Pillars wore similar robes, but with their family crest, of course. They also had full black masks, hiding their face.

Ingvild: We learned the formation! I open, followed by Valerie and Roygun. Then Xenovia and Masaomi enter. After that it's Eos, then, Rossweisse and Crom. Kuoroka closes the walk Everyone's got it?

 Kuoroka closes the walk Everyone's got it?