Chapter 10: Exorcists

POV 3rd person

Two months after the rating game Eos and Rias were both extremely frustrated. Eos, who was gone for two weeks, only to realized that the person he was trying to get was not gonna be avaiable to him for another week. Rias, on her side, was gonna get a visit of two exorcists today. To add to that, Kiba ran out.

To forget all those problems, Rias was currently gagging on her man's member. That was until they heard a knock on the door.

Issei: Prez, the exorcists are here.

Rias, still cock in mouth, let out an annoyed moan. She seperated herself from Eos with loud pop sound, letting Issei know exactly what they were doing.

Rias: I should go, sorry for... you know...

Eos: *sigh* Whatever... I should come as well. I don't like those guys being on Devil teritory.

They both got downstairs and saw two women in clock sitting on one couch. One with blue and green hair, and the other with light brown hair. They were both gorgeous, but... well they were certainly not allies. Rias sat down on the opposite couch and Eos got his back against the wall.

 Rias sat down on the opposite couch and Eos got his back against the wall

POV Eos

Rias: Could I offer you some tea?

Blue haired: We're not here to discuss!

Brown haired: Xenovia... we're supposed to be kind to them...

Xenovia: Irina, they're Devils, the worst of the worst!

Now that's just specism.

Irina: What my partner wanted to say is that... we're going after a Holly Sword, and we don't want you to intervene.

Rias: And what makes you think that I was gonna intervene?

Xenovia: You're a Devil, you're-

Issei: Okay we understood the first time!

I put a hand on Issei's shoulder, letting him know to calm down.

Eos: Miss Xenovia and Irina was it? You're going the retrieve a Holly Sword, right?

Irina: Yeah, that's it.

Eos: That's it? Don't fuck with me, there's something more. If you were just after a sword, you would have took it in secret already. There is something... no someone in this story.

The two of them looked at each other.

Xenovia: And you are?

Eos: Eos Infernus, but please, call me "My Lord".

Xenovia: And why would you care?

Eos: Because you're human, you could die. And I don't think that you deserve that.

Suddenly Xenovia got up.

Xenovia: We were chosen by the church! We're the elite of humanity!

Eos: And yet, you can't fly, you can't heal, and you are limited to that. Being a human.