🍋 Chapter 23: 💙 Eos' sword 💙

POV Eos

It's been three days since I woke up. Rias forbid me to train... she's too portective sometimes. Anyway, I could still surpevise training, which I was doing right now. Xenovia was sparring against Ingvild who was keeping the Knight at distance with her water magic.

Xenovia: Really... you're just gaining time Ingvild!

Ingvild: Maybe... your short temper will be your downfall Xenovia!

She's right, Xenovia was getting more and more frustrated and was walking back, not able to destroy the Dragons before more appeared.

Xenovia: Shit!

She got hit by a Dragon.

Ingvild: Got you!

Eos: Alright, that's enough.

They both came to me.

Eos: You both did a good job... but... Xenovia, your capacity as a knight is speed. You do not use it well-

Xenovia: But how am I suppose to go fast if I can't destroy those stupid Dragons?!

Eos: I was not done... Do not attack the Dragons, dodge the attacks.

Xenovia: But they could take me from behind!

Weird phrasing...

Eos: Then use your speed to beat Ingvild before the Dragons catch your back.

Xenovia: I can't go that fast.

Eos: Not with that spirit, that's for sure...

Xenovia: Fine, I will try!

Eos: Wait a minute. I have something for you.

Xenovia: For me?

I summoned a magic circle and out of it came out a sword with a golden handle and a green blade.

Eos: Leave Durandal here and try this one.

Ingvild: Is that... Orichalcos?

I nodded.

Eos: Yes. It was handed to me by my father, who got it when Atlantis sunk under the sea.

Xenovia: Atlantis?! It existed?!

Eos: Most of the myths you heard of were based of real things. Human were just not able to understand it. Like the
Roman and the Greek worshipping the same Gods without knowing it.

Xenovia: That's insane.

I handed her my sword.

Xenovia: This feels... light.

Ingvild: I have heard that Orichalcos has basically no weight while still being extremly hard and resistant.

Eos: It also has... magical abilities. It is said that if one soul is in resonnance with the stone, then it's true power will be revealed. Never understood that shit, but maybe you can find it out.

She nodded confidantly.

Eos: Alright, in position.

They both got on one side of the arena, waiting for my signal.

Eos: Ready... start!

Ingvild immediatly started to summon dragons to attack Xenovia. At first she tried to deflect them but this sword wasn't as powerful as Durandal. So she decided to run forwards, ducking under the Dragons. She ran forward as Ingvild poured huge amounts of water to slow her down and make her Dragons able to catch her with the blue haired girl.

Xenovia jumped over the water and was coming dangerously close the the Queen. Ingvild kept a straight face and summoned a barrier. But, at this moment, Xenovia's eyes started to glow a light green as did the blade of the sword.