Chapter 107: Azazel Cup: The Conference

POV Eos

I woke up at the start of the evening with only Grayfia on top of me. She worked a lot since the seal of Sirzech and she really needed rest. I guess that my chest and arms were enough for her. While she always looked serious during the day, here, she seemed calm, a smile on her face, her head next to my heart. I took this time to fall back asleep. This truly is the best feeling in the world. That, plus the warmth that my girls gave me.

I woke up again some time later, now alone. I bringed clothes to me with telepathy and quickly got dressed and went downstairs. Since the wedding, Rias and her peerage spent most of their time at my house. Well, it was their yearly break after all.

Issei: Ah, Eos! You do know that Lord Beelzebub will do an annoucement tonight, right?

Eos: Oh it's today? Honestly I wonder what he's gonna talk about... apparently he invited every mythology to the meeting.

Kuroka: Another crowded place? Great...

Eos: I have the same opinion. If it's about this Rating Game tournament, then he should just announce it by TV or something...

Grayfia: These types of announcement can't be done just like that. It's the tradition.

I rolled my eyes.

Eos: Then how about you guys go there and I stay here and spend time with Kuroka? I know that I'll win anyway so...

Kuroka: You and me alone~? That's a fantastic idea~!

Grayfia: No. You will come.

I know that I'm stronger than her now but when she releases her cold aura like that...

Eos: F-fine...

An hour latter, we were all in the capital, waiting in the castle that previously belonged to Sirzech for Ajuka to speak. There we saw Gabriel, who took the leadership of Heaven, as well as some Gods, such as Vidar and Apollon, who both became chief of their respective pantheon. Tobio and Valianah were also there with their whole team. Overall, all members of Team DxD were here, along with other important people from mythologies.

Ajuka then advanced with a short boy, who had blue and black hair and sharp eyes. Honestly, he looked like a middle schooler at most but... something was wrong... I noticed Crom's eyes widdening as he landed them upon the small guy so I turned towards him.

Eos: You know him?

Crom: Y-yes, this is Shiva, the strongest God in all of existence... I don't know what he is doing here, but I don't like it!

Eos: Shiva... didn't Cao Cao talk about him once or twice?

Beelzebub then started his speech as I laid back against a wall.

Ajuka: Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Ajuka Beelzebub, leader and sole King of the Devils! First of all, I would like to thank all of you for accepting this invitation. Since Trihexa's event, it seems that our relationships are... not the best... we all think that it's each others fault that we had to sacrifice this many people to beat the Beast. But the fight is not done! We will triomph, eventually!

He made a pause.

Ajuka: Azazel and Sirzech... anticipated that we wouldn't be able to beat Trihexa like that. And since the Kuoh treaty, both of them thought of a solution if this exact scenario was to happen... I present to you, the Azazel Cup! An international tournament of Rating Games based on the rules used by Devils in which members from every mythology can fight! Even humans could, in theory.

Artemis: But why should we fight?

Ajuka: That's where Lord Shiva comes in place. My Lord?

The eyes of the Gods widdened as they heard that name. It seems that they didn't recognize him but knew his power. And if he is that powerful, then...