🍋 Chapter 135: 🤍 The advisor 🤍

POV Eos

I woke up surrounded by my girls in our new castle. It was situated on a huge island floating in the air, above the capital. It was also linked to the ground by seven giant chains. The bed felt even nicer than the previous one. Issei and the others still had to go to Kuoh in order to go to school. World leaders going the school... that's not something I would have ever imagined. Between this, his responsabilities as a Satan and the Azazel Cup, he won't have a lot of time for himself, or for training which is good news for me.

I noticed that Grayfia was absent from the bed. She took her role as my advisor very seriously and she usually got up before me and went to sleep after me, which I hated. I got up from the bed and walked down the corridors towards the living room of my part of the castle where I saw Grayfia preparing breakfast for everyone. She didn't seem to notice me so I went behind her and hugged her, which she yelped to.

Grayfia: Ah! I didn't see you...

Eos: Yes. That's because you don't rest enough.

Grayfia: I want to help you. That's it.

Eos: I know and I am very grateful. However you're supposed to help me, meaning I still am the one doing most of the job. I feel like you're doing more than me here.

Grayfia: This is my job and I-

I turned her around, making her face me.

Eos: What I mean is that I want you to take some time off. I see you yawning a lot during the day. How much did you sleep tonight?

She looked away.

Eos: Grayfia.

Grayfia: Three hours...

Eos: Alright, you're going to bed.

Grayfia: Eos, I'm older than you, I can-

I stopped her midway by kissing her and bringing her close to me. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck while I carressed her ass.

Eos: So... you're gonna go to sleep?

My eyes had a purple glimmer inside of them, meaning I used some of my hypnosis abilities on her.

Grayfia: Y-yes...

Eos: Good. Take your time, and don't feel pressured about sleeping a lot.

She went up the stairs but turned around at some point.

Grayfia: Eos. I love you.

Eos: I love you too.

For the next hours, I trained a bit with my Malebranche. I was able to summon the staff but it's powers were still locked from me. I then heard the elevator and saw Sairaorg coming out of it.

Sairaorg: I see that you're training as well. Want a sparring match?

Eos: Huh? Sure, that'd be nice!

We both teleported to an artificial dimension that was created by Georg in order for members of Team DxD to train.

Sairaorg: I must warn you. I have mastered my Monarch's abilities!

He was smirking, his arms crossed. He already mastered it? It's been four days since we had them and I can't even use mine's abilities...

Eos: Tch! And so what? The result won't change than those from our last fight!

Sairaorg: If you say so... alright, hand me your power, Granmarg, the Rock Monarch!

A brown aura appeared around him, followed by a blinding golden light. He then reappeared, in a golden armor that had giant hands. There was also a weird ring around it's head. In anyway, nothing that was too difficult to surpass.