Chapter 65: Vampires

POV Eos

It's been a week since Nilrem's attack. Grauzauberer became way more strict with it's rules and the barriers around Kuoh were reinforced. Grayfia is still being interrogated, however, they don't really have anything against her so she should be relaxed pretty soon.

Anyway, it was the end of the school day so I was standing with every other devil in the ORC, as we were supposed to receive visit. That visit however, wouldn't come until the rise of the moon as it was a pure-blooded vampire. Sona also inteoduced us to her two new pieces. Bennia, a half Grim Reaper half human became Sona's Knight after her first candidate didn't make the cut. Even though she seemed to be alway sleepy, she was actually a pretty up beat girl. She was also a fan of Issei. Yeah, they made a show about the Dragon Emperors saving the world and all so they kinda became idols there. Must be exciting, I guess... Her second Rook was a tall guy named Loup-Garou but we nicknamed him Rugal. He was around the size of Sairaorg, meaning he towered even over me. He is not the type to speak to say nothing. Yeah I prefer this one.

Bennia: Brother Rugal, our guest is a Vampire. Aren't you guys mortal enemies or something?

 Aren't you guys mortal enemies or something?

Rugal: I guess so... But I'm an expert in facing their kind, it won't be a problem...

Rias and Sona were playing chess while I was laying on the wall

Eos: It's weird... they invite us, don't come and when we come back, the Nilrem thing happens and now, they want to meet us again on our territory...

Sona: You're right... but perhaps them coming here means that they want us to trust them...

Issei: What are they like? I mean Vampires.

Kuroka: Assholes. They think highly of themselves so much, it's worse than Devils... Not you Gaspy, you're cute.

Gasper: It's fine. They didn't treat us better, Valerie and I. Since we are Dhampir, we can't ever become noble.

Eos: Do you have news of this Valerie?

He made no with his head.

Gasper: I don't know how she is. You see, long ago, the Vampire world was divided in two factions, the Tepes Faction, male dominated and the Carmilla Faction, female dominated. Valerie is from the house of Tepes. I am from the house of Vladi that is in the Tepes Faction. I haven't talked to her in years. I'd like to see her again.