🍋 Chapter 94: 💛 Vampires don't only suck on blood 💛

POV Eos

I punched Valianah in the gut, then kicked her in the head and finally, burnt her with gray flames, weakening her.

Valianah: Why can't I divide you?!

Eos: I'm too fast for Albion to react, that's what happens.

I guarded as she punched me. Of course, this was only training but she took it to the next level.

Valianah: Come on! Show me your full power!

She tried to hit me but I dodged every punch.

Eos: I don't need it to be stronger than you. Also, this is only training so don't take it too far.

I stopped moving, making her try to punch me in the face.

Eos: Roygun! Now!

Roygun: Got it!

She created a small portal just in front of me that Valianah punched. Crack is an ability that allows Roygun to create tears in basically anything. Here, the tear broke Valianah's whole armor when her gauntlett came into contact with it. Her momentum was broken and she stayd frozen in place. I then punched her away, ending the sparring. This was a two vs two and Bikou was already on the ground, panting.

Bikou: Man... these guys are way too powerful...

Eos: Good job, Roygun.

Roygun: Thank you Eos.

Eos: Take the rest of the day off. You trained enough for today.

Roygun: What about you though?

Eos: I'm gonna continue for a bit. But don't worry, I'll be fine.

Roygun: Mmh... I'd prefer if one of our healers was with you. You know, I have healing magic myself.

Eos: Roygun. You need to rest. You've been training for five hours already.

Roygun: And you for eight! Please, take a break.

I sighed. She wasn't gonna let me get away with it anyway.

Eos: Fine... I'm gonna rest a bit.

Roygun: Thank you.

Valianah: Eos!

I turned around to see her on the ground.

Valianah: Next time! I'll win!

My eyes rolled.

Eos: Sure... tell yourself what you want to believe.

We then walked away from the training ground. Each going in our rooms.

Roygun: I'm gonna read a book about war strategy. If you need anything, please tell me.

Eos: Don't worry, I won't hesitate.

I then went into my room to rest for a bit and saw Valerie sleeping alone. I got out of my clothes and went into bed with her. She slowly opened her eyes and reached with her arms around my neck.

Valerie: Mmh... oh my, you're hot.

Eos: Yeah, I know.

Valerie: No, like actually, your skin is hot.

Eos: What?

She sat up and touched my chest.

Valerie: It's burning... dear Lord, how much did you train for today?

Eos: Huh? I don't know, maybe eight hours...

I looked to the side, avoiding her angry look.

Valerie: Eight hours?! Are you kidding me?! I told you to do less! I can't heal you forever, it takes a lot of energy from me!