Chapter 77: Dragon vs Dragon

POV 3rd person

Issei tried to punch the Evil Dragon however, his fist was caught in the hand of his opponent. Crom Cruach then kicked the Red Dragon Emperor in the chest, sending him away.

Xenovia got out her swords.

Crom: Sorry, but you do not interest me.

He went beyond light speed behind her and hit her in the back of the neck, making the girl fall to the ground. He then rushed to where Issei was and clashed with him. Asia stayed behind, helping the Knight to get up.

Crom: Impressive... you're able to clash with me? I wasn't expecting that.

But the black and gold Dragon was not done. He kicked his opponent in the gut, making Issei gasp for air and destroying parts of his armor. Crom Cruach then punched him across the face and started to walk towards where the Emperor crashed.

However, as the dust settled, the Evil Dragon didn't have time to see the ball of energy coming his way. He got hit by it, causing a giant explosion.

Issei: Longinus Smasher. How do you like it?

The Dragon got out of the rubbles and rubbed his head in pain but still smirked.

Crom: Finally, a worthy Dragon!

They flew in the air and went at each other, headbutting. Crom Cruach then tried to cut Issei with his claws however, the Pawn summoned Ascalon in time, making his opponent hurt himself on the Dragon Slayer. He kicked the long-haired Dragon in the chest, sending him crashing into a house.

Crom Cruach instantly flew back up in the air, his arms crossed, still smirking.

Crom: You want to save Heaven? Then stop destroying it!

The green jewels on the armor started to glow.

Issei: Don't worry, this attack will be the last.

The Dragon taunted the Emperor by making a hand movement, signaling him to come. Issei rushed at full speed at him. Crom Cruach put his arms into a 'x' guard and, when the two Dragons clashed, a loud thunder-like sound could be heard across Heaven, even causing actual sparks from the friction between their two bodies.

Eos turned his head towards the noise, casually killing a Dragon at the same time.

Eos: So you have encountered him, huh?

From behind, the Nephilim felt something, he quickly summoned his sword and clashed with the Holy sword that was attacking him.

Eos: You're Cleria's man, right?

Masaomi: How do you know her?!

Eos: She wanted me to give her news from you. She has been waiting.

The resurrected man went on an heavy offense.

Masaomi: Shut up! You liar!

Eos: I can get you back to her. Only if you would become my Knight.

Masaomi: I'd rather die!

Out of his sword came out the eight heads of the Evil Dragon that started to spit out fire. However, Eos was fast enough to create a shield in front of himself.

Eos: I do not want to kill you. You, or Cleria, you died because of an injustice. And the people who did that could be a problem for me on the future!

Masaomi: Then let me kill them!

Eos: That's not the solution, you dumbass. We need to prove what they did. Cleria Belial has the proof of the King Piece or whatever she calls it. It's a win-win, you get to be with your girl for eternity and to stop the ones who killed you before ans I get a powerful Knight.

The man that created heaven (A Highshcool DxD Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें