Chapter 176: Destroy the Beast!

POV 3rd Person

Eos: Alright, tell me why I shouldn't kill you here and now.

Trihexa: You can't. I am too powerful, Devil.

Eos: Yes. And that's why your movements are restricted right now and that your power is slowly but surely decreasing.

Trihexa: What?!

Nyx: The night prison. It saps your energy out, hope you like it~.

Trihexa: You witch! Let me be!

Eos then looked into the golden eyes of the boy.

Eos: Now tell me. Why do you want to destroy the world.

Trihexa: I told you alredy! This cycle of war and peace is useless! I witnessed it, even when I was sealed. Sentient life was a mistake as it is unable to make good decisions... I will create a perfect world where I am the sole being!

The prison started the crack as more of Trihexa's energy got released.

Eos: Funny. I do want to create a pergect world as well. Though, it is a world of love and harmony, not one of hatred and chaos...

Trihexa: That's not what's gonna happen! I am the solution to every problem in the world! Listen to me, boy!

A dark aura then appeared around the Beast as it destroyed the prison, sending both Nyx and Eos fly away. Eos caught the Goddess in his arms to protect her.

Nyx: T-thank you.

Of course, she blushed.

Eos: This thing has the same needs as Ophis. But it's ways of attaining it... very much not a fan...

The Beast, with it's dark aura then punched both away, making them crash into another building.

Nyx: Go and fight it! I'll be fine!

Eos: Nyx, call the other Gods. I'm gonna need help on that one...

The Nephilim then flew at the Beast and kicked it in the face. Then, the Kabbal circle appeared behind Eos' back.

Eos: Keter.

He augmented the gravity on 666, making it crash on the ground.

Eos: Yesod.

Several stone pillar raised from the surface of the Earth, raising Trihexa up in the air as Eos followed, flying. Once they reached a high enough point, Eos floated several meters just above the Beast.

Eos: Gevurah.

A white sprakly aura appeared around the Devil, making him stronger. He then flew up in the sky and then descended at full speed.

Eos: You're done! The circle of victory! Netzah!

His fist shined in a golden light as he punched the Beast in the face, making the pillar of stone collapse on the both of them. But Eos just dodged the debris and looked at 666 falling in the darkness.

Eos: This won't kill you, will it?

Asmodeus then summoned numerous magic circles from which he shot fire. This fire was directed at the Beast, whose Eos could still feel the aura.

Eos: Just die already!

Then, out of the darkness came a sword of light that stabbed the King in the heart.

Eos: Ah...

On the roofs, everyone looked at the fight but couldn't see Eos due to the smoke that covered the area.

Issei: I hope he's doing okay...

Nyx then landed beside them.

Nyx: Eos told me to call the Gods and stuff. Maybe you should go as well.