🍋 Chapter 43: 🤍 The Ride of the Valkyrie 🤍

Before we start, there are some peerages in DxD that don't have a lot of members. Like Seekvaira has two canon ones, with the others unknown. So, if there are chatacters from other stuff that you'd like to see here, please tell me. I didn't think I'd need it but Diehauser actually has no one and Eos is gonna fight against him at some point so...

------------------------------------------------------------

POV 3rd person

The hunt of stray Devils was suppose to be a job. But for Eos, it was more like a sport.

As the stray tried to hit Eos with his mutated giant arm, the latter just nept his hands in his pocket as a barrier created by Kuroka appeared. A magic attack then hit the stray.

Eos: Good job, you two. We're getting better at coordination.

Rossweisse: Thank you Eos.

Stray: How dare you play with me?!

The heir of Infernus ignored the stray.

Stray: You ignore me?! Hehe... once I beat you, I will let you watch as I rape those bit-

He was cut out in his sentence when Eos' feet collided with his face.

Eos: I do not recommend talking about my girls in any sort of way, shape or form.

The girls blushed, seeing the protective nature of Eos.

Eos: I'm gonna let you a chance... say sorry to those ladies and I will simply kill you. If you don't, then I will make sure that your very soul burns for eternity.

Stray: I-

But Eos instantly stabbed him in the mouth with a Holy spear.

Stray: Argh!!! B-but you said...

Eos: I don't remember saying I was not lying.

Stray: Y-you're an asshole!

Eos: Eh... people usually think I'm a good guy. They seem to forget that Devils still have a reputation.

He then beheaded the stray with his spear and turned towards the girls.

Eos: You all did a fantastic job girls!

He smiled to them, making them blush.

But suddenly, for unknown reasons, Eos threw his spear upwards, in diagonal. The girls looked towards where he launched and saw his expression become way more serious.

The figure that standed in the darkness caught the spear in his hand and jumbed down in front of Eos.

It was a man who looked in his late thirties. He had buzz cut brown hair and greenish brown eyes. He also wore sun glasses and an aloha shirt.

Eos: Who the hell are you? And why are you watching over me?

Indra: The name's Indra, Infernus. I look what I want to look.