Chapter 99: Lucifer

POV Valianah

While Eos and his peerage went to fight the Dragon, we took care of the giant tiger. It had ten big horns and red eyes. It's fur was white and black and it's fangs were those of the ancient sabertooths.

The Beast roared and threw a ball of black magic at us. Gogmagog got in front of everyone, tanking the attack with no problem. I then went on the offensive, flying around our tank and rushing at 666. But the Beast simply let out a powerful roar, sending me into the snow.

Valianah: Shit... Bikou! You lead the team! I'll do my own thing!

The Youkai looked at me, confused.

Bikou: What do you mean?! If that's a joke it's not funny!

Valianah: Shut up and obey my orders.

He hesitated.

Bikou: No. If you consider that as rebellion then execute me. You took us in to kill your grand-father anyway... But I won't let you down. You're my friend Valianah. I won't let you die alone.

He turned his back to me, facing the tiger and summoned Ruyi Jingu Bang, his staff. He then ran towards the Beast and jumped above the paw that was trying to hit him. He then extended the staff for it to collide with the 'cheek' of the tiger. However, this attack simply pushed the Beast, not really making any damage.

Arthur: Bikou is right. You have taken us in Valianah. You are our leader. Think about Infernus or Gremory. If they fall, the whole team falls.

Le Fay: Yes. We will not allow that. Fenrir!

She then surrounder our wolf with magic circles, throwing energy at him. He then grew in size while Arthur got his Caliburne ready.

Fenrir: You will not attack Lady Valianah, Beast!

He launched himself at 666, supported by Le Fay's magic circles. His fangs, powerful enough to kill Gods, penetrated the skin of the Beast, making it scream in pain. However, Trihexa was able to stand it's ground by transforming it's tail into a snake-like being that bit the God-Devourer, making him loose his grip. But as the Beast tried to bit Fenrir, Arthur came quickly and slashed the Beast across it's face.

Le Fay: Big bro be careful!

Arthur: Huh?!

The Beast roared, sending Arthur flying away.

Le Fay: Big bro!

Valianah: Go! I'll take care of the rest!

Le Fay: But-

Valianah: There's no 'but' here! Go! Now!

She climbed on her broomstick and put Gogmagog and Fenrir back into pocket dimensions. Bikou came to me, bleeding from his eye.

Bikou: So, what do we do?

Valianah: You stay down. I take care of the rest.

Bikou: That's not-

Valianah: Bikou... I don't care about your opinion right now.

I got up from the snow and walked towards the Beast who roared at me. But I didn't flinch.

Valianah: You cannot beat me, Trihexa, not in this form at least.

It charged a huge ice magic blast and threw it at me. However...

Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide

The attack was reduced to 0. The red eyes of the Beast widdened and I smirked.