🍋 Chapter 152: 💜 One submissive Devil 💜

POV Eos

I went with Akeno on Earth, meeting with the leaders of Grigori.

Akeno: You never really talked to my father, did you?

Eos: We spoke some time but never anything too deep, no.

We were in an underwater base that served as a prison for Fallen Angels. Here, a woman in a tuxedo walked up to us.

Eos: Hello?

Penemue: Lord Asmodeus, Lady Himejima, I am Penemue, Fallen Angel and chief secretary of Grigori. I believe you have a meeting with Lord Shemhazai and sir Baraqiel.

Akeno: That's right.

Damn, are all Fallen this busty? Anyway, we were brought into an office where the two were already sat down.

Shemhazai: Perfect, we will be able to begin. Please sit down.

Baraqiel: It's good to see you, Akeno.

Akeno: Me too, father.

She seems to be a bit closer to her father, that's nice.

Eos: So, what can we do for you?

Shemhazai: Lord Asmodeus, how powerful do you think Team DxD is?

Eos: Huh? Well, pretty strong... you'd need to ask Dulio, he's the boss.

Shemhazai: The thing is, we wanted to end Trihexa once and for all.

Our eyes widdened.

Akeno: Are you sure about that Governor?

Shemhazai: Do you think you could take on 666?

Eos: I... I have no idea. Last time when I fought the core, I got beaten up in seconds.

Baraqiel: But this time, we would be more prepared.

Eos: And all the former leaders would be missing. I'm not sure they'd be ready to fight just after being freed...

Baraqiel: This is not urgent. Just an idea we had. Getting Azazel and the others back in one of our biggest priority.

Eos: I absolutely understand. I will discuss the matter it with Lord Satan. Is this everything?

Shemhazai: Oh, have you thought about your wish for the Azazel Cup? You are the favourite Team after all.

Eos: Oh yeah I've known forever.

Akeno: Really? What is it?

I smiled dearly at her.

Eos: I can't tell you. Especially not you.

She looked confused at me.

Baraqiel: Lord Asmodeus, could I speak with you in private?

I nodded at him and we exited the office.

Eos: Please, call me Eos.

Baraqiel: Right, Eos. So, how is my daughter doing? I can't see her a lot with all those responsabilities.

Eos: She's doing fine. She's been a real help in managing the Underworld. She gives excellent massages you know.

Baraqiel: Ah! She learned that from her dear mother.

We didn't speak for a few seconds.

Eos: She still talks a lot about her, you know.

Baraqiel: Of course. I was on a mission for Azazel when she... you know. After all of that he felt terrible for me and for Akeno. Eos, I love my daughter more than anything and I want her to be happy with you. I wish... to help organize your wedding when you two decide to get married.