EPILOGUE

Okay I said I probably wouldn't finish this book, BUT I genuinely had so many committed readers and it's only fair to finish this out for you guys. I love y'all, thank you for the support over the years <3

It's short, but it's sweet, and ties a small bow on this gigantic story.

___

Four years post high school, Mitch and Scott got married a year after they graduated. They just adopted their son, Caleb, after a two year adoption process.

"Scott Hoying!" Mitch yelled as he watched Scott toss their three year old, Caleb, up in the air, nearing the ceiling fan before catching him again.

Scott chuckled at Mitch, "Look! He's so happy, he loves it!"

Mitch put his hands on his hips, eyes zeroing in at Scott, "We'll see how much he loves it when you don't catch him and he slams his head on the floor."

"Your daddy is a party pooper," Scott whispered to Caleb, seeing Mitch give him an evil eye from across the room.

Scott put a hand up defensively, "Okay, I'll behave."

Scott walked over to the couch, sitting down with Caleb on his lap.

Mitch walked up behind the two of them, grazing his hands from Scott's shoulder to his biceps. Mitch planted a kiss on top of Scott's head and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"I love you so much, Scotty," Mitch whispered as he stared at Caleb, who was smiling at Scott.

"I love you so much more, baby boy."

"Can you believe we made it out of high school and actually survived."

Scott chuckled, "What's that suppose to mean?"

"I was convinced you'd die from how many fights you got into," Mitch replied, laughing.

"I wasn't that bad, Mitch."

Mitch scoffed, leaning to the side and down so that he was looking at Scott. Scott looked to the side, a fake-offended expression on his face.

"You got into a fight almost ever day, Scott."

Scott smirked, "Had to protect my princess."

Mitch rolled his eyes at him, muttering an 'oh my god' under his breath.

Scott chuckled at him, bringing a hand up behind Mitch's neck and pulling him in to a kiss.

"Thank you, for making my life so full of joy," Scott muttered against his lips.

Mitch smiled, "Don't ever thank me for that, Scotty."