75

I decided to keep the one shots in THIS BOOK. There's just too much stuff that everyone needs to know and since not everyone wants to go read the one shot book I guess I'll have to put them in here.

All one shots will be related to this book so make sure you read them and remember them.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

******

Around three and a half years ago

Mitch's POV:

"Let's go party". Kirstie said with a gasp.

I chuckled. "Were 13, Kirst".

She rolled her eyes at me. "Yeah, but in a month we'll be in high school and we have to be cool. Plus, all the end-of-summer party's are happening and I know people from the high school that are hosting some".

"I don't know. It seems like a bad idea".

"But the boy you like will be there".

"Scott"? I asked and she nodded her head quickly. I sighed, "Kirst, he was just a seventh grade crush. It's been two years. I'm over that now".

"No you are not".

I grunted and rolled my eyes. "Yes, I am. I didn't know him when I moved here and now that I see how he is, I just don't want to be involved with him". I say as I shrug at the ending of the last sentence.

"Whatever you say, Mitchie Moo,-"

"Don't call me that". I say quickly.

She laughed, "You don't like it? Well I do. Anyway, we're going tonight so get ready".

I knew there was no way getting out of this.

"Fine. What time"?

"8:30, I'll have someone pick us up".

I squinted at her. "Who".

She shrugged, "A high school Sophomore I met".

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. I'll be ready then".

She clapped her hands. "Yay!! I'll go home and get ready to". She said then turned around and ran out of my bedroom door. "See ya later Mitch the Bitch". Then my door slammed.

******

Alright, I must say, I look hot as hell. I'm wearing black heals that lace up in the front, black high-waisted skinny jeans and a see through, black, long sleeved shirt with white polka dots on it, tucked into the jeans.

Kirst and I finally arrived at the party, we walked in and I could feel the room vibrating beneath my feet. My heart started pounding with the beat of the music.

I made my way through the crowd and to the drink table. All I've ever had is white wine and beer. That's all my parents have in the house.

So, naturally, when I saw tequila and champagne I got quite curious and poured myself a cup of champagne. Full.

I started sipping on it while standing in the kitchen, just to loosen up a little. I am quite an introvert at party's when I first get there, that's why everyone gets surprised when I start grinding on boys. But.....