107

Okay this chapter is hella heartbreaking. Hella long. But before that. It's voting time. I'm giving y'all four book ideas to vote for. The voting is for the next book I'll be doing.

Little side note, all my books and book ideas are protected by Wattpad and any account that copy's my ideas will be taken down.

I'm only putting the description so that none of my book covers are copied.

1.

Attached By The Wrist

He's too perfect, he's too nice, he's too handsome. He can't be mine, my jewel must've messed up somehow. No one that amazing can love someone like me. Not that I'm not amazing, because I am.... but he's too amazing, too good... too good for me.

But our jewels are aligned and he's my soulmate.

And his icy eyes keep telling me it'll be okay and that he loves me and I keep listening.

2.

The 'Peasant' and The Prince

"Yes, well, you're just a peasant boy. And we are royalty. And peasants kneel before royalty."

*

Mitch is the millers son, a peasant boy. He delivers flour, eggs, and milk to the palace every Friday. He simply goes in and goes out, eyes downcast and not daring to step were he shouldn't.

Scott is the kings son, a royalty. He says what pleases him, takes what he longs for, and and touches what draws him in.

And Scott wasn't about to just let a peasant boy get off with spilling flower all over his dining hall.

3.

You are homesick

You are homesick together but together you are always at home.

But its hard to be homesick together or at home together when you're miles away from me, serving in a war, fighting for other lives while still trying to keep your own.

4.

Labeled By Failure

Everyone has a label, too bad people like to label you by your failure.

And it sticks with you. Forever.

Even when you're not that person anymore.

Even when you've pushed the only person who loved you out of your life.

Isn't that right? Scott the alcoholic.

****

Alright, y'all can go ahead and vote. They're all Scomiche AU, obviously.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Wednesday:

"What do you want for lunch, babygirl?" Scott asked, setting a hand on Mitch's thigh, the other holding his phone, scrolling through Twitter.