108

Short chapter today, sorry.

I just got back from a week long trip and haven't had time to update till now.

Longer chapter soon

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

Mitch dried his tears, waiting for his eyes to be less puffy and red, because he was not about to let his mom see him crying.

Scott moved to the passenger seat and held Mitch after Mitch agreed to see his mom.

Scott sighed and moved closer to Mitch, putting a hand on Mitch's cheek and wiping a tear that fell, "I love you, babygirl. I've loved you for three years. I'll always love you. But your mom. Your mom loved you since the day you were born, since the day she found out she was pregnant with you. Your mom loved you when you told her you were gay. Your mom was there for you, and she loved you through all of it. And I will never. Ever. Stop loving you, and neither will she. Even if you don't go in there today, she'll still love you and she'll still miss you and she'll still regret what happened everyday until she dies. Your mom loves you. And you love your mom. And you need to go in there and see her. And I'm not trying to be an ass. I'm not. I hate seeing you like this. I hate forcing you to do this because I don't like watching the love of my life's heart break right in front of me. But I love you. And when someone loves another, they don't let them do things they'll regret."

Mitch let out a little sob, his eyes locked with Scott's and his shoulders shaking a little.

"So, now that I've said that. Are you going in?"

Mitch let out another sob, nodding pathetically and laying his head on Scott's shoulder.

After that, Mitch broke into heart wrenching sobs, breaking down in front of Scott.

Mitch let his heart shatter into pieces in front of his boyfriend, Scott knowing that Mitch was completely letting Scott see him.

Scott hated watching Mitch's heart break, especially over his mom. When Mitch found out about his mom, he put on a fake facade and pretended like it was fine.

But it wasn't. It so so wasn't fine.

Mitch could barley sleep, he'd wait till Scott fell asleep to finally close his eyes. Mitch couldn't think straight, so thank god Scott could always understand him. And he could barley feel any other emotion, expect for sadness. And that one, Scott could see.

Scott could see that Mitch was upset but he didn't push Mitch because he's learned that Mitch will distance himself if he feels forced to stay something.

Scott kissed Mitch's temple, "Are you ready to go inside , baby?"

Mitch shrugged, his head in the crook of Scott's neck, his legs on either side of Scott's hips, "I dunno." He said.

Scott sighed, "Babygirl...." he said, starting to rub circles in Mitch's left thigh.

"I'll go in though, I promise. I don't think I'll ever be ready to see her again but, like you said, I need to... I want to."

Scott smiled a little, proud of his boy, "Proud of you."

Mitch hugged Scott a little tighter, "I just hope she doesn't scare you away.. you've only been around her on a count of one hand... always kinda hid you from her. Wanted to keep you safe from the harshness of my parents."

"You don't have to keep me safe baby. That's my job. And I will. If you walk in there. I'll keep you safe. If you think it's too much for you, we'll turn around and walk out. I only ask that you try baby."