51

Y'all know I can't give you a fluff chapter without a heartbreaking chapter.

Not sorry.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

******

"Babe, can we throw a party for New Years"? Scott called, walking in the house.

He waited for an answer but never got one.

"Babe"? Scott called again.

Still no answer. Scott's brows furrowed and he started walking up the stairs to find Mitch.

He checked his room and bathroom, seeing as Mitch spends most of his time in Scott's room instead of his own.

Scott jogged out of his room and across to Mitch's room. He knocked on Mitch's door.

"Honey, open up please". Scott said through the door.

If Mitch wasn't in Scott's room, then he was in his own.

There was no answer.

"Open the door, Mitchell". Scott commanded. Mitch usually answers when he knows Scott is upset and/or mad at him.

Still no answer.

"Mitchell Coby-Michael Grassi-Hoying, open up this door right now". Scott tried again.

Scott heard light sobbing and his name being called. Scott put his hand on the door nob and used his side to force it open.

Scott walked into the room and noticed the light coming from the bathroom in the dark bedroom.

Scott ran into the bathroom, immediately seeing his Angel laying on the floor, sobbing his eyes out, holding his left arm close to his chest.

"Oh, babygirl". Scott breathed out. He quick-walked up to Mitch and knelt beside him, taking him into his arms.

"Sh sh sh, it's okay, it's okay. I've got you babyboy, it's okay. Don't cry, don't cry". Scott soothed as he ran his fingers through Mitch's hair.

Mitch sobbed, quietly into Scott's chest, holding on to Scott like his life depended on it.

Scott pulled him closer and whispered, "I'm so sorry, Angel".

Mitch let out a tiny sob and just clutched onto Scott.

Soon enough, Mitch calmed down, still wrapped in Scott's arms.

Scott rubbed his hand up and down Mitch's back.

"Baby"? Scott said.

"Yeah". Mitch whispered out.

"You've been holding your arm close to your chest this whole time".

"Yeah".

"Did you do something".

Mitch shook his head against Scott's chest. "No".

"Baby....."

"....I didn't".

"Not even one"?

No reply.

Scott pushed Mitch away from him to look at his face. "Not even one"? Scott repeated.

Mitch shook his head. "Not even one".

"Can I see your arm, sweetheart"? Scott asked in a sweet, loving tone.

Mitch nodded and released his arm from being held against his chest, bringing it out so that his forearm was noticeable.

Scott took his arm gently and inspected it.

Nothing new.

Scott let out a breath of relief and let go of Mitch's arm.

Mitch cuddled back into Scott's embrace, Scott welcoming him with open arms.

"Tell me what happened, babygirl".

"I-..... I don't know. I was just left alone and everything that's happened took over me".

"I'm sorry baby".

"Don't be. It's not your fault".

"I left you alone".

"You had to run errands".

"You could've come with".

"Scott".

"Babyboy".

"I like that one.... and babygirl". Mitch said, changing the subject.

"I'll remember that".