84

Okay, I think I'm going to start a little side book.

It's called 'Labeled By Failure' and it's obviously scomiche

_____

Description:

Gold Enterprises is New York's finest, high end clothing.

******

People love to label you. Whether it's good or whether it's by your failure. Especially at Gold Enterprises

For example:

Kirstin..... the one who tore her dresses to shreds when she was angry.

Avi...... the one who threw his shoes off of the top of a building because he couldn't get a design right.

Kevin...... the one who didn't sell anything in 2010

But one that sticks out to everyone...

Scott Richard Hoying..... the alcoholic

And, as for Mitch Grassi.. well he's a bit confusing. People call him,

Mitch Grassi...... the singer

Mitch Grassi...... the beautiful one

Mitch Grassi...... the happy one

But what he's most known for is

Mitch Grassi.......... the only person to ever stick by Scott's side.

******

People say you don't know what you have until you loose it but.. the truth is... is that you knew what you had but, you didn't care enough to make them stay. You just let them leave.

For Scott that's exactly what happened.

Mitch was happy. Mitch was always happy. Mitch was also the best thing that had ever happened to Scott.

Mitch cared. Mitch wanted to help him but all Scott did was push him away. He pushed him until Mitch fell. Mitch fell, and he left, leaving Scott alone.

After Mitch left, Scott got his life together, hoping that if he ever ran back into the boy, that he'd stay.

But Scott was always left wondering if Mitch still thought of him as Scott.... the alcoholic.

Three years later, Scott got a message from the last person he'd ever expect.

______

Book cover: