100

The dress Mitch is wearing in this chapter and the one before (not the one shot)

CHAPTER 100 IS HERE!!!

This is very very long and took me about twenty minutes to read.

Be ready for heartbreak and some fluff. Mostly heartbreak.

Alright, alright, don't wanna keep y'all waiting. Feel free to comment like maniacs and like this chapter.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

They were on the car ride back home when Scott's parents got a call saying that they need to be on the next flight out to New York.

To the normal eyes, Scott didn't seem fazed by it but Mitch could tell that Scott didn't want his parents to go and that he wanted them to stay.

Scott's parents thought that Scott was okay with it but Scott so wasn't. Connie and Rick do this every time they come to visit. They show up at the house unexpectedly or they give Scott late notice and have Scott pick them up at the airport. They say they'll be there for two or three days, but it always gets cut short by some stupid phone call. Scott plays it cool, saying that it's fine when it's not and watched his parents leave.

This started about two years ago. Connie and Rick would never leave a fourteen/fifteen year old at home but they certainly didn't have a problem leaving a sixteen/seventeen year old at home.

Scott's mother kissed Scott's cheek, "Well see you again soon, okay?" She says but that really means they won't see Scott for another few months.

Mitch stood back as he watched them say their goodbyes.

Rick shook Scott's hand, "Take care of your boy, alright? Text us if you need anything, we won't hesitate to come help." Which really means that they'll only come help if it doesn't interfere with what they're doing.

"Okay, I will." Scott said in a soft voice, reminding you of a sad child.

Connie hugged Scott, "We love you, sweetie," then she pulled away and put a hand on Scott's cheek, "bye." She said.

"Bye," Scott whispered.

Connie and Rick held hands as they walked down the stairs and to the limo.

Scott shut the door, not sparing his parents another glance.

Scott pressed his back against the door, sliding down it until he was sitting on the floor, his knees bent and his elbows propped up on his knees as he played with his fingers, staring at them.

Mitch frowned and walked closer to Scott, he thinks maybe Scott forgot Mitch was in the room because Scott would never act like this in front of Mitch.

Mitch sat down, beside Scott but facing him, moving the skirt of his dress out of the way. Mitch's hand rested on Scott's bicep, making Scott jump a little and flinch away from his touch.

Scott looked at Mitch but quickly looked away, "Sorry," Scott whispered, "I shouldn't be acting like this."

Mitch sighed, moving in front of Scott, taking Scott's elbows off of Scott's knees and pushing Scott's legs apart to make more room. Mitch then sat in between Scott's legs, resting the side of his head on Scott's chest, and a hand on Scott's stomach.

Scott sighed, "Baby..." he said.

"It's okay, Scottie. You don't have to act all tough all the time. I know who you are, Scott Hoying."