140

Scott and Mitch sat down at the table, the burner in the middle with a pot of fondue sitting there already.

Scott shook the coaches hand and said 'Hi' to almost all the team before glancing at Mitch to make sure he was comfortable.

After seeing that Mitch was talking to Alex and smiling, Scott turned back to Reid, another senior on the football team, and started up a conversation.

"Your boy's quite gorgeous." Reid said, leaning over a bit to take a look at Mitch.

"Definitely. Gorgeous and mine."

Reid put his hands up, "Hey man, he's definitely yours. I have a girlfriend. Just giving him a little compliment."

"Yeah? Maybe just keep those to yourself then."

"Alright then, man."

Scott eyed him before turning to Mitch and putting an arm around him, joining into their conversation.

Alex laughed, "So you're saying that you would do it?"

Mitch chuckled, "Absolutely. One hundred percent."

"I really don't believe you."

"Oh, please. You asked me like I haven't done it before."

"No, there's no way. That's so nerve wrecking."

"Ask Scott." Mitch said

Scott raised his brows in question, waiting for Alex to ask him.

Alex rolled his eyes and leaned a little more towards Scott, "Has Mitch ever sucked your dick under a table at a restaurant."

Scott smirked, "Yes. Kinky that y'all are talking about it at the dinner table."

Alex shook his head, "How'd you clean that up?"

Scott's smirk got bigger, "There wasn't anything to clean up." He said, glancing at Mitch.

Alex shook his head and leaned back, "I feel like I shouldn't know this."

Scott shrugged and kissed Mitch's temple, Mitch picking up the menu to look at the drink options.

"What looks good, babydoll?" Scott asked, looking over the drinks.

"Well, white wine sounds really good but..." He said, trailing off.

Scott shrugged, "You can get it, I know someone who works here who will hook us up."

Mitch pouted, "Its kinda expensive."

"Honey, when has money ever been a problem? Just get it and if you don't, I will."

Mitch glanced up at Scott, "You're sure. I can get coke or something."

"No, you get what you want, mein schatz."

Mitch bit his lip and nodded, turning the page over to look at the options.

They bring out a pot of broth to cook your meat in, so all you have to do is pick three different meats to cook in the broth.

"I'm getting Teriyaki for sure." Scott said, pointing it out on the menu.

Mitch nodded, "I think I'm just gonna get seafood. Meat is making my stomach churn right now."

"Is me getting it gonna make you throw up, I can get seafood?"

Mitch shook his head and giggled, turning his head towards Scott and pressing his lips to Scott's, "No, get what you want and what sounds good to you," Mitch said.

Scott pouted but Mitch ignored him and looked back at the menu, "I'll get shrimp probably," he said.

Scott nodded his head, looking towards the waiter when he came to he table.

"Hi, I'm Andrew, and I'll be your server for today. Can I start you off with anything to drink?"

"O my god," Mitch mumbled under his breath but of course Scott heard it.

Scott turned his head towards Mitch, "What's up, baby?"

"I dated him in sixth and seventh grade. He was an absolute asshole to me."

Scott chuckled, "You dated in sixth grade. Why didn't I know that?"

"Shh, what if he notices me?"

"Honey, no offense, but you glowed the fuck up. You look completely different."

"But my eyes are the same."

"That's your argument? Your eyes are the same?"

Mitch rolled his eyes, "What if he makes me uncomfortable?"

"Well-"

"Scott, order," Alex said, interrupting him.

Scott turned towards the waiter, fake smiling, "Sorry about that. We'll have white wine."

"May I see your ID?"

"Cedric should take care of it."

Andrew smiled, "Of course," he said, writing something down on his notepad. "And your names?"

Scott smirked, "Scott and Mitch Grassi-Hoying."

Mitch's small, "O my god, Scott," didn't go unnoticed by Scott or Alex.

Andrew looked at Mitch, "Oh... alright then. I'll have that right out."

Scott smiled cockily at Andrew before turning his attention back to Mitch, removing his arm from around Mitch and instead setting his hand on Mitch's thigh, leaning over and kissing the side of Mitch's head.

Mitch giggled and turned his head to the side to meet Scott's lips.

They pulled away, Scott shaking his head at Mitch, "You're fuckin adorable."