70

Be prepared for this chapter.

ALSO: there's some stuff mentioned in this chapter that you'll be confused on if you haven't read the first chapter of the one shots book. So, you might wanna go read that first before you read this.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!!

******

Wednesday:

"Mitchy, calm down. Just breathe baby, it's okay. Breathe... breathe".

Scott's voice faded out just as my vision did the same.

My chest felt heavy and i felt like I was breathing through a straw.

It's scaring me. I've had bad anxiety attacks before but never this fucking bad.

It's scaring my body. Tears are springing to my eyes, making my vision even worse.

O my god.

O my god.

I'm gonna pass out.

I choked out a sob and my hearing came backs little.

"Fuck, it's okay, Angel. I've got you. We're gonna go to the hospital, okay?"

I managed to take one last breath before my body gave out on me and I fell to the floor.

*******

Wednesday, after school. 5:43

"Do you wanna go out"? I asked Scott as I sat down next to him on the couch.

He tucked me under his arm and pulled me closer.

"Yeah, sure. Where do you wanna go"?

"I don't know but there's suppose to be a party tonight and I haven't been to a party in sooooooo long".

Scott chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I blushed a little and giggled.

I could feel Scott smile against the top of my head.

"Of course. We can go".

"It starts at 8:30. Make sure your ready".

"Okay. Wait.... why is there a party on a Wednesday"?

I shrugged my shoulders and sunk deeper into the couch.

"I don't know. I don't even know who's throwing it. I just have the address".

Scott shook his head and turned his attention back to the T.V., making me squint at him.

I pushed on his chest to get his attention.

He looked down at me with a questioning look. "Is something wrong"?

"I want attention". I whined.

He laughed at me, fuck him. I pouted at him and gave my best puppy dog eyes.

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "I don't fall for that anymore".

"Pleeeease". I begged. "Kiss me". I said, pouting more.

He shook his head and leaned down, pulling me into a deep kiss.

Damn, his lips taste good. Like mint and strawberry.

I held the back of his neck, making sure that his lips won't leave mine anytime soon.