114

Wednesday:

Mitch walked in the door after hanging out with Kirstie, walking into the foyer and walking into the side room, on the left, which contained a few couches.

He set his bag on one of the couches, before taking out his phone and texting Kevin, telling him they should hang out sometime, missing him. Mitch sat down on one of the couches, knowing that Avi was here and he didn't want to interrupt their 'bro time'.

He sat on his phone, scrolling through Twitter and liking/re-tweeting posts.

"Mitch!" Scott called from the living room, "I know you're home, you better come kiss me!"

Mitch giggled and got off the couch, walking towards the living and down the hallway.

Mitch walked up behind the couch, Scott leaning his head on to the back of the couch, straining to look at Mitch.

Mitch giggled and put both hands on the side of Scott's face, leaning down to kiss Scott.

It was weird from this angle but Scott missed the taste of Mitch's lips, putting his hand on the back of Mitch's head, keeping Mitch's lips on his.

Mitch smiled a little, kissing Scott until he almost ran out of breath.

They pulled away to catch their breath, both chuckling breathlessly, before going back in.

Before their lips could touch again, they heard someone clearing their throats from beside them.

Mitch's eyes widened when he realized Avi was still at his house, he quickly pulled away from Scott, causing a kink in his neck.

"Ow." Mitch said, holding the back of his neck, "Fuck, Av, you scared the shit out of me."

Avi chuckled, "You knew I was here."

"Well, I forgot when I started making out with my boyfriend."

Scott chuckled, "Aw, so embarrassed." He said, making fun of Mitch.

Mitch pouted, "Hey! It is embarrassing."

"He's heard us have sex, honey. I'm sure he doesn't care about us making out."

Mitch blushed harder, "Stop! I don't wanna re live that moment."

Avi laughed, "What? The moment when I heard you scream 'fuck me harder'."

Mitch whined and covered his face, "Stoooop."

Scott pouted, "Awe, babygirl. We're just playing with you. Come here."

Mitch looked at Scott through his fingers, shaking his head.

"Please, I missed you."

"You embarrassed me."

"I'm sorry, sweet girl. I'll make it up to you. Please come here."

Mitch reluctantly walked around the couch and over to Scott, sitting down beside him, taking his hands off of his face but still refusing to look at Scott.

Scott scooted closer to Mitch, putting an arm around him, "Come on, baby. I'll put on a black and white TV show.."

Mitch rolled his eyes, "You suck."

"Yeah, your di-"

"Scott!" Mitch interrupted.

Scott laughed, "Com on, baby. I'm just playin."

Mitch shook his head, still not looking at Scott.

Avi got a message on his phone, looking at it, "Shit, dude, I forgot I have to help Esther with her stupid home project. I'll call you later?"

Scott looked at him, Avi standing, "Yeah man, do you want me to walk you out?"

"Nah, I'm good. You get back on good terms with your boy."

Scott chuckled, "I will, bye Av."

Avi walked out of the living room, Scott hearing the faint shut of their front door, turning his attention back to Mitch.

Mitch had the remote in his hand, a black and white TV show on.

Scott turned to face Mitch, putting an arm over the front of Mitch's body and pulling Mitch closer to him.

Scott kissed the side of Mitch's head, "I'm sorry, baby. Didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I just don't like Avi knowing about our personal life. And I hate the fact that he's heard us before. I just feel like when we share intimate moments like that, it should be something between us." Mitch said, shrugging, "but I guess it's not a big deal."

Scott frowned, "Don't say that. Did I really make you upset baby?"

Mitch nodded, "It's just embarrassing."

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mean-"

"It's fine."

"Baby g-"

"It's okay, Scott."

"Shit, I didn't mean to embarrass you, sweet girl. I was just trying to play around. I'm so sorry."

Mitch shrugged, "Its fine, Scott. I get it, you and Avi are 'bros'."

"Don't talk like that."

"Like what?"

"Like it doesn't matter. It matters to me, baby. Tell me what I did wrong so I don't do it in the future, okay?"

Mitch looked up at Scott, "I want to be the only one who gets to be intimate with you and it just seems like you don't feel the same way. When you talk like that I feel like I'm basically showing them my bare body, and even though I'm not. It makes me feel exposed in a way I don't like."

Scott petted the side of Mitch's head, that wasn't pressed against his chest, kissing the top of Mitch's head, "Im so sorry. I didn't know you felt like that, baby boy. I never want you to feel like that ever again. And, of course I want to be the only one who sees you naked, bare, vulnerable... I just like showing you off. I guess that's not the way to do it, I'm sorry, baby."

Mitch snuggled into him, "It's okay, Scottie. We've talked it out now. Let's just move on. Now you know, and you didn't before. It wasn't really your fault. Just... keep petting my head like that and say sweet things to me and watch my black and white show."

Scott chuckled, "Yes ma'am."